• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

no

there's a thing that happens ESP with the graphical post maker where struckout, colored text will lose the first color tag when you post

it doesn't happen so much with the rawtext editor but it's definitely A Thing

People still use the RTE?

People still use the RTE?

i switched off the graphical editor when it screwed up something for me and i got mad at it :( i'm just used to typing tags by this point

Right...

Well, what should I do when my closest friend for almost two years stops giving a damn about me? How do I let go and move on from that...?

you just covered it

chill out, do something you like, think about it. if it's done, it's done, that's that. if there's nothing you can do about it no sense getting yourself worked up or down about it, ne?

And now I've got my response about my dress~

"The set may not be ready until some time in Jan~~"

Well, at least I know when to expect it now... since I can wait, I just wanted to know that progress was actually being made on it and that nothing was going wrong x3

Also since typing this out took so long I saved it and then refreshed~

Because I'm selfish and stuff.

and I'm sorta happyyyyyyyyyy. Sometimes. Bindi has been happy tooooooo.

Selfishestest D=

Oh yeah Bindi usually isn't that upset (of course I didn't mean it literally when I say Integrity and I are the only ones, but I still hadn't considered her)

thanks for the concern, I really appreciate it...

Wait why the hell did the color die

I wasn't even talking about you since you haven't been around lately xb

I've already been concerned... and still am... I tried offering help and convincing people about the brighter sides of things or I even would offer comfort, but it seems I never can quite figure out how to help...

The other thing though is I'm really getting tired of seeing all the negativity... I see people have fun things happen to them on here~ I see many many people being helpful and friendly here too~ But all that seems to be forgotten once bad things happen and sometimes it feels like the people who try to help whoever feels upset don't manage to accomplish much of anything in the end... And low self-esteem issues that make people completely blind to any positive qualities that are in plain sight... And even when that evidence is given it just gets shoved away.

I can't say I have experience with depression, but there's definitely got to be a better way to take out depression/anger than taking it out on other people... or one's self. I think they should try to take their focus off of that once in a while.

It's insensitive of me but this all just makes me wish people knew how to open their eyes and recognize that not everything is dark, there's some light out there too and they shouldn't let the dark override the light because that's just how they lose themselves in that dark void... There are people who want to help but it only works if both sides cooperate to work towards it... I do realize that there are people out there who have it quite horribly and yeah maybe the world is against you... but I think a part of it is that those people are against themselves too and that they're... viewing things in the wrong light? There are some of the tiniest things I see making people upset... And that's another time I think people should try searching for the light side of this world...

And I am sorry because this is probably among those super naive things I've said and it's might be hurtful to others who proably can't help but get blinded by their emotions... but I just wish people could try to find a less hurtful way (to themselves or others) to handle their feelings... and try to not be blinded of the nice things that they do have.

Naaah. He doesn't mind.

And tiniestestestest

W-Which of these am I?

Oh okay!

Yes ;u;

Hmmmm idk where you go... Maybe you don't go!!

Siiiigh

I feel like I'm still misunderstanding things though since I don't deal with depression myself~

It's just sometimes it feels like people don't even want to try to put in the effort to make things better... and that it's something I wish they would do...

But your post still counted as an advice too. Even if it was like that.

And then Fre is right for the general idea of the majority of this post. Of course, I'm guilty of making those kind of posts too.

¡Feliz nochebuena!

Yes, I know it's not night over here yet...

Wait what? <_<

And now I've got my response about my dress~

"The set may not be ready until some time in Jan~~"

Well, at least I know when to expect it now... since I can wait, I just wanted to know that progress was actually being made on it and that nothing was going wrong x3

Also since typing this out took so long I saved it and then refreshed~

Selfishestest D=

Oh yeah Bindi usually isn't that upset (of course I didn't mean it literally when I say Integrity and I are the only ones, but I still hadn't considered her)

I wasn't even talking about you since you haven't been around lately xb

I've already been concerned... and still am... I tried offering help and convincing people about the brighter sides of things or I even would offer comfort, but it seems I never can quite figure out how to help...

The other thing though is I'm really getting tired of seeing all the negativity... I see people have fun things happen to them on here~ I see many many people being helpful and friendly here too~ But all that seems to be forgotten once bad things happen and sometimes it feels like the people who try to help whoever feels upset don't manage to accomplish much of anything in the end... And low self-esteem issues that make people completely blind to any positive qualities that are in plain sight... And even when that evidence is given it just gets shoved away.

I can't say I have experience with depression, but there's definitely got to be a better way to take out depression/anger than taking it out on other people... or one's self. I think they should try to take their focus off of that once in a while.

It's insensitive of me but this all just makes me wish people knew how to open their eyes and recognize that not everything is dark, there's some light out there too and they shouldn't let the dark override the light because that's just how they lose themselves in that dark void... There are people who want to help but it only works if both sides cooperate to work towards it... I do realize that there are people out there who have it quite horribly and yeah maybe the world is against you... but I think a part of it is that those people are against themselves too and that they're... viewing things in the wrong light? There are some of the tiniest things I see making people upset... And that's another time I think people should try searching for the light side of this world...

And I am sorry because this is probably among those super naive things I've said and it's might be hurtful to others who proably can't help but get blinded by their emotions... but I just wish people could try to find a less hurtful way (to themselves or others) to handle their feelings... and try to not be blinded of the nice things that they do have.

Oh okay!

Yes ;u;

Hmmmm idk where you go... Maybe you don't go!!

Fre, this is why I adore you.

Siiiigh

I feel like I'm still misunderstanding things though since I don't deal with depression myself~

It's just sometimes it feels like people don't even want to try to put in the effort to make things better... and that it's something I wish they would do...

No, you're right though. Sometimes it takes someone who doesn't go through it to tell people it.

And you're right. Some people DON'T put the effort in... or they might give up. Or like you said earlier, they're too blinded or deep in their depression.

It's sorta why I appreciate and like the stuff Pride also tells me. It might seem obvious and it is obvious, but it's a refreshing thing for my depressed mind. Maybe because I'm self-aware and I am willing to change my depression.

Edited by Mitsuki

Oh no, I meant what did you say in Spanish. As in, translation.

So I seeeeeee now!

I tell you, it's hard to tell what you mean with that face... maybe just say it outright next time instead...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Fre, this is why I adore you.

I hope it doesn't mean that you adore me for being so naive~

B-but I think in this case that's probably not what you mean... and that I'm just teasing x3

No, you're right though. Sometimes it takes someone who doesn't go through it to tell people it.

And you're right. Some people DON'T put the effort in... or they might give up. Or like you said earlier, they're too blinded or deep in their depression.

It's sorta why I appreciate and like the stuff Pride also tells me. It might seem obvious and it is obvious, but it's a refreshing thing for my depressed mind. Maybe because I'm self-aware and I am willing to change my depression.

Then... that helps?... I hope it was helpful...

Fre, I actually DO put in the effort to try and make things better, but it doesn't always work...

I repeat, I wasn't even talking about you~

Of course it doesn't work every time, though. Some people take that to mean that it's not worth trying if trying fails the first time. Hopefully you are not one of those people~

I repeat, I wasn't even talking about you~

Of course it doesn't work every time, though. Some people take that to mean that it's not worth trying if trying fails the first time. Hopefully you are not one of those people~

I'm really bad at this aren't I... XD

I usually keep trying until it works or I feel as if I never get anywhere, but yeah...