FE4 THREAD

Fia

Siiiigh

I feel like I'm still misunderstanding things though since I don't deal with depression myself~

It's just sometimes it feels like people don't even want to try to put in the effort to make things better... and that it's something I wish they would do...

Not everyone has the strength to pick themselves back up from whatever it is that brought them down to begin with. Then again that ultimately depends on how badly they were knocked down, but my point is, sometimes it does take a little helping hand to jumpstart the road to getting better, and even that can be difficult since more often than not, its the first step that is the hardest to take.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Then... that helps?... I hope it was helpful...

I think it is. D: It all makes sense to even me!

*Flops*

Meh, I don't feel like logging on Skype today.

You have Skype? ;o

Not everyone has the strength to pick themselves back up from whatever it is that brought them down to begin with. Then again that ultimately depends on how badly they were knocked down, but my point is, sometimes it does take a little helping hand to jumpstart the road to getting better, and even that can be difficult since more often than not, its the first step that is the hardest to take.

You're right too, but they also need the mindset to want to pick themselves back up. Some people seem to not want to be picked up. If they push others away, that means they don't want help. It's like how therapy works: if one does not want the help offered, they won't get any better. Yes, of course a helping hand always works but the person who fell needs to know and REALLY want to be helped.

And I know it personally too.

You're right too, but they also need the mindset to want to pick themselves back up. Some people seem to not want to be picked up. If they push others away, that means they don't want help. It's like how therapy works: if one does not want the help offered, they won't get any better. Yes, of course a helping hand always works but the person who fell needs to know and REALLY want to be helped.

And I know it personally too.

And that is part of taking the first step: getting the right mindset.

Yeah, I worry that it's probably more difficult than I am making it out to be which is partly why I'm a little uncomfortable saying what I did... It's really unfortunate... Edited by Freohr Datia

Merry Christmas Eve, Aqua~

*gives Shirley a stuffed penguin as a present*

OH.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!

I can be easy to please.

Edited by Mitsuki

I hope it doesn't mean that you adore me for being so naive~

B-but I think in this case that's probably not what you mean... and that I'm just teasing x3

Then... that helps?... I hope it was helpful...

I repeat, I wasn't even talking about you~

Of course it doesn't work every time, though. Some people take that to mean that it's not worth trying if trying fails the first time. Hopefully you are not one of those people~

N-no, I mean... I'm naive too, so I - I get that but...

That post was awesome. ^_^

OH.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!

I can be easy to please.

Hooraaaaay that's the spirit ^~^

5XhKZ.png

N-no, I mean... I'm naive too, so I - I get that but...

That post was awesome. ^_^

O-okay then~ Thanks <3

Yeah, I worry that it's probably more difficult than I am making it out to be which is partly why I'm a little uncomfortable saying what I did... It's really unfortunate...

Don't feel bad about it. The only thing that needs to be understood is the fact that people may walk through the same ordeals, but are wearing different shoes. For some people, its not as easy get the right mindset, accept help, or even want it, since they go about things differently.

Getting off of this, HO HO HO! MEEEEEERRRY CHRISTMAS EVE!! *sails away in sled*

Ace~! *glomps*

Why aren't you going to Skype today~?

*Is glomped* Hi Poly. If I can stop feeling blue today, I may log in during the evening hours. First, let's see how today goes.

Add me, add me. Or lemme add you, Ace.Pretty muuuuuuuuuch.

You can add me^^ Just search Ace Tactician and you'll find me.