• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

;~;

Good. What were your favourite levels/tracks/bosses/tell me stuff. Y-yeah, it is...

;~;

Mecha Godzilla and its stage were pretty cool

I didn't pay too much attention to the music. :S But stage 2 with the horse was nice!

It's truuuuueeeeee

I can't help that I am easily entertained~ Idk what's boring and what isn't.

I can't speak for everybody else so I can't say anything about/for them~

PARTIALLY. THE TRUTH IS IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT

Truly! That's just because you put no effort in trying to find out!

Tsk tsk~

;~;

Mecha Godzilla and its stage were pretty cool

I didn't pay too much attention to the music. :S But stage 2 with the horse was nice!

;~;

Good. Did the bio stages gross you out. Because they freaked me the hell out as a kid, especially the boss.

Strangely, I've also come to really love gross bio stuff like that from then on.

It's okay, much of the music is just average. But stage 2 is a good choice. My favourite is probably the surfing theme, though.

;~;

Good. Did the bio stages gross you out. Because they freaked me the hell out as a kid, especially the boss.

Strangely, I've also come to really love gross bio stuff like that from then on.

It's okay, much of the music is just average. But stage 2 is a good choice. My favourite is probably the surfing theme, though.

;~;

Well I don't think I can get easily grossed out nowadays. Okay maybe not.

I suppose you must like the Crimson then?

I agree. Meanwhile I could listen to this all day:

or this:

Okay cheating since these are arranged but the 16-bits version are great in their own right.

;~;

Well I don't think I can get easily grossed out nowadays. Okay maybe not.

I suppose you must like the Crimson then?

I agree. Meanwhile I could listen to this all day:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kYMayzZ84k

or this:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4vQnuAz-rc

Okay cheating since these are arranged but the 16-bits version are great in their own right.

;~;

Makes sense. You're RAW and ADULT now.

Yeah. I can't wait to get flesh stuff.

mata supaa hangu on? fu, masa-kun...

16-BIT BANZAI

PARTIALLY. THE TRUTH IS IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT

Truly! That's just because you put no effort in trying to find out!

Tsk tsk~

And it's partly your fault xb

And yeeeaaah I don't really care as much about finding out~ I am not here to be entertaining I'm just here to have conversation!!

Which apparently is why I am bad for this thread I am sure it really wish I had left a long time ago x3 (oh I meant *never came)

Edited by Freohr Datia

;~;

Makes sense. You're RAW and ADULT now.

Yeah. I can't wait to get flesh stuff.

mata supaa hangu on? fu, masa-kun...

16-BIT BANZAI

;~;

W-What do you mean by RAW

Make a new world!

It's really good. ;-;

YES

And yeeeaaah I don't really care as much about finding out~ I am not here to be entertaining I'm just here to have conversation!!

Which apparently is why I am bad for this thread I am sure it really wish I had left a long time ago x3 (oh I meant *never came)

But this thread is about conversation, but not the boring kind! Doesn't meaningless conversation tick you off!!??

Silliohr

Edited by Marthur

Merry Christmas to you too, Aqua!

;~;

W-What do you mean by RAW

Make a new world!

It's really good. ;-;

YES

;~;

Just making fun of some game journalists/fans who think "adult" is a signifier of quality, rather than a descriptor. Basically, they think crude and adult-oriented games are superior to "kiddy" games. This probably goes beyond just games, though.

The small plunder world I made has crimson, I think.

I believe you. I should play it more extensively.

\o/

Edited by Nightmare

Just making fun of some game journalists/fans who think "adult" is a signifier of quality, rather than a descriptor. Basically, they think crude and adult-oriented games are superior to "kiddy" games. This probably goes beyond just games, though.

Oh yeah, that sure is an erroneous train of thought as an objective standpoint...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

;~;

\o/

;~;

I see. I like to say mature is the new immature nowadays at least in the game industry.

Did you go to hard mode? And we still need to make a waterfall! But not today probably.

I just need to get the Europe cup now! But the other dudes keep crashing into me but that's still fun somehow!

2D in general actually

Edited by Marthur

Oh yeah, that sure is an erroneous train of thought as an objective standpoint...

It really is.

;~;

I see. I like to say mature is the new immature nowadays at least in the game industry.

Did you go to hard mode? And we still need to make a waterfall! But not today probably.

I just need to get the Europe cup now! But the other dudes keep crashing into me but that's still fun somehow!

2D in general actually

;~;

It's true. The C.S. Lewis quote comes to mind.

Not yet. I've been lazy. ;~; And to make matters worse, my computer heats up like crazy and shuts itself down lately (this means when I'm playing Terraria). We'll make it...one day.

I have a lot of fun dying in other games too, like God Hand.

2D BANZAI

b-but I do love me some 3D games. Like the aforementioned God Hand.