• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't celebrate Christmas because... I never have a reason to. I don't receive anything and I don't give anything to people. In fact, I'm horrible at picking gifts for people whatever the occasion may be. I just... don't feel anything special for these special "happy" occasions. It's just another day off for me.

And I agree with Charlie about that not being happy doesn't mean you're sad. Although I'm uh... sad and not happy.

I have a couple of shinies

Most of them have shit IVs tho

This one have decent IVs for a wild (I don't think any of them are perfect, but some are close) and a neutral nature. Could be usable for casually, but not competitively.

I just don't celebrate Christmas because... I never have a reason to. I don't receive anything and I don't give anything to people. In fact, I'm horrible at picking gifts for people whatever the occasion may be. I just... don't feel anything special for these special "happy" occasions. It's just another day off for me.

Everything in that sentence applies to me, except I still celebrate Christmas regardless.

Edited by Tonton

Hello thread, have a penguin, courtesy of the Las Vegas Cactus Garden:

AzUxlkH.jpg

SADLKFHDSLKAFHASKLFHADSLKGHLASKFHLASKFHASFJLAHSFLKASHFLKSAHFLKSAHFLSKAFHASLKFHALSKFHASKLFHASLKFHLKASVLNXCLAKXSHFSAKLFHASLKFHFSLKAHF

PEEEEEEEEEEEEENGUINS!

EVERYONE, HANDS OFF THE PENGUIN!

Edited by Mitsuki

Bye Tonton.

Heh, that picture... now to wait for Shirley's reaction, heh...

SADLKFHDSLKAFHASKLFHADSLKGHLASKFHLASKFHASFJLAHSFLKASHFLKSAHFLKSAHFLSKAFHASLKFHALSKFHASKLFHASLKFHLKASVLNXCLAKXSHFSAKLFHASLKFHFSLKAHF

PEEEEEEEEEEEEENGUINS!

EVERYONE, HANDS OFF THE PENGUIN!

predictable?

Man... I heard RF4's events come at random... but perhaps this is too much random...

Also, changing the time on the 3DS doesn't screw with clock related events in Pokemon, does it?

Not that I'd know... why not give it a try?