• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't have any other moves. Stored Power only did alot of damage for the first time.

I got a way better explanation than that. It starts with "STU" and ends with "PIDITY". Considering that he coulda KOd Volcarona with Stored Power on the turn he foolishly went for Power-Up Punch...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Hi, Ace!

Hi Aqua^^

Hi Ace Why does your avatar have a lord Morgan and a Cleric Lucina with the Falchion?

Hi Tonton.

I decided to use that picture since I was starting to run out of Chrom and Lucina pics to use. That and it still stays true to my Chrom/Lucina theme. Lucina and Morgan are dressed up as Lissa and Chrom respectively^^

I… still see only that one picture. Weird.

Hiya!

Anyway, did everyone have a fun christmas?

Hi~!

I did! \'o'/

Thank you!! =3

Coolio!!! I asked for EO4 but my dad couldn't find it~ So I'll just find it myself with all the christmas money I got unless I spend it all on CLOTHES but mostly DRESSES first ;u;

Wiiiiiii I mean weeeeee~

That's alright~ It's understandable!!

Anytime~!

Oh, really? Ooh dresses. :3 I can't blame you there!

U! I mean, "youuuuuuuuu"!

Haha, okay. :3

VASHI~! *glomps ferociously*

POLY~!

Wee~

Lotsa good thingies

Since you have pokemon now, I will forgive you as long as you add my friend code

Done and done. In case you can't see my sig: 2895-6514-5460.

That also goes for everyone else too! ^_^

\o/

Whatcha plan on using in Y?

Right now I'm using Frogadier (with a lovely Hasty nature~!), Vivillon, Female Espurr (it should evolve soon), Inkay, Roselia, Honedge, and Pancham. (I kind of mix-and-match them, which is why I listed more than six. I'm currently playing around with a Sigilyph right now!)

But yeah, those are my main seven.

Pancham is absolute boss, though. He was the only thing that got me through the Rock gym.

Amaura's damn Thunder Wave paralyzed and wiped out half my team. :\

I got a way better explanation than that. It starts with "STU" and ends with "PIDITY". Considering that he coulda KOd Volcarona with Stored Power on the turn he foolishly went for Power-Up Punch...

He probably thought that the move was effective on it. XD

Unless this is like... the "real deal" that actually looks a little creepy to read ;~;

But I suppose.... if she doesn't mind...

Hey, I finally saw the Mami pic in your sig!

Hi~!

I did! \'o'/

Pancham is absolute boss, though. He was the only thing that got me through the Rock gym.

Yay! …Might need to train a pancham now. God DAMN Grant almost always nearly kills my team. Most times, I only get through due to lucky hits with Charmeleon's Dragon Rage.

Hi~!

I did! \'o'/

Anytime~!

Oh, really? Ooh dresses. :3 I can't blame you there!

U! I mean, "youuuuuuuuu"!

Haha, okay. :3

POLY~!

Done and done. In case you can't see my sig: 2895-6514-5460.

That also goes for everyone else too! ^_^

Right now I'm using Frogadier (with a lovely Hasty nature~!), Vivillon, Female Espurr (it should evolve soon), Inkay, Roselia, Honedge, and Pancham. (I kind of mix-and-match them, which is why I listed more than six. I'm currently playing around with a Sigilyph right now!)

Added ^^

Poly solo'ed that Gym in my file, and I had just caught him.

I feel like some of the guys in the replays MKS posts are trying to get some sort of gimmick set up for some pokemon. They just aren't using their brains while they do that.

Huh...

And this one just OOZES stupidity.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokebankoubeta-72027477

This battle was terrible on purpose, wasn't it...

Whoa!!! =O Coolio~ I was wondering if there was just such thing as it not working for some people ;u; But I thougth "idk how that would even work like that though!!" but I wasn't suuuuuuure x3

Not understanding why all the hype went in Pokemon X/Y when it doesn't really have much to offer after completing the game.

-Online Battles

-Battle Frontier

That's it. No Post-game, DLC stuff, or anything. The 5th gen games were better.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Not understanding why all the hype went in Pokemon X/Y when it doesn't really have much to offer after completing the game.

-Online Battles

-Battle Frontier

I don't play post-game stuff, for one thing. I find it boring and tedious at best most times.

Edited by Aqua

-Online Battles

-Battle Frontier

lol

Is it a Contrary Inkay? And I see you got psychic kitty. Also, Pancham needs to hit level 32 while a Dark type in the party to evolve, and Inkay requires you to turn the 3DS upside down to evolve it when it hits level 30.

Grant's Amaura goes GUTSMAN with an Ice type Take Down, and I hate Thunder Wave. Tyrunt... Let's just say flinchax is annoying, if you can't outspeed it.

Yay! …Might need to train a pancham now. God DAMN Grant almost always nearly kills my team. Most times, I only get through due to lucky hits with Charmeleon's Dragon Rage.

You're gonna hate going through the Reflecting Cave.

Is it a Contrary Inkay? And I see you got psychic kitty. Also, Pancham needs to hit level 32 while a Dark type in the party to evolve, and Inkay requires you to turn the 3DS upside down to evolve it when it hits level 30.

Grant's Amaura goes GUTSMAN with an Ice type Take Down, and I hate Thunder Wave. Tyrunt... Let's just say flinchax is annoying, if you can't outspeed it.

You're gonna hate going through the Reflecting Cave.

Eh, I've beaten the game three times now (I've had it since it was released). Reflecting cave wasn't a problem at all.

Edited by Aqua