• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, between runs. There are so many pokemon that I feel the need to try out a bunch to see what I like best. But I keep those first four.

Okay.

Also, I can't help but laugh knowing that one of the trainers on Route 18 (Specifically, the Lass with the level 48 Granbull and Dedenne) got lost on the way to the Trainers' School and ended up there. No sense of direction much? And for whatever reason, "Getting Crap Past the Radar" is one of my favorite tropes.

Hi thread.

I just woke up after 15 hours of sleep.

I stayed awake for 36 hours and all, but still.

Sheesh.

15 hours.

Obviously you needed it.

Okay.

Also, I can't help but laugh knowing that one of the trainers on Route 18 (Specifically, the Lass with the level 48 Granbull and Dedenne) got lost on the way to the Trainers' School and ended up there. No sense of direction much? And for whatever reason, "Getting Crap Past the Radar" is one of my favorite tropes.

There's also this one lady who was walking her Frufrou (or however you spell it) and went an incredible distance.

Hey, it can be HILARIOUS what they hide!

Heretic. Do you know where you're posting!?

Everyone here knows I'm not very fond of FE4, and they have know for years. And I'm sure they don't have any objections to me saying LoGH is better than FE4.

There might be mention of it in the Empire's side.

Now that you mention it, yeah... I don't think it was quite as overt as FE4, though.

Everyone here knows I'm not very fond of FE4, and they have know for years. And I'm sure they don't have any objections to me saying LoGH is better than FE4.

Now that you mention it, yeah... I don't think it was quite as overt as FE4, though.

but it is FE4...IN SPACE!

Yes, it certainly wasn't a plot point.

I've seen… G, Wing, and 00, actually, with some scenes from the others. I just know Char because of the whole Char Clone thing. But Char's name is always associated with Gundam for me, so...

You should totally watch the 0079 movies. And I will eventually get around to all the other series.

<:3

He said he'd download it again, but he needs help looking for a torrent.

Oh right, I totally forgot about that. And you founded him the laser disc torrent and said you'd upload ep 13 for him, so...there's no need for me!

You should totally watch the 0079 movies. And I will eventually get around to all the other series.

Oh right, I totally forgot about that. And you founded him the laser disc torrent and said you'd upload ep 13 for him, so...there's no need for me!

I will definitely look into it! ^^

And yet you gave the Berserk anime a 10.

You're horrible.

Berserk made a really strong impression on me when I watched it. If felt like it had no filler.

LoGH, however, has that second half of 4th season...

Berserk made a really strong impression on me when I watched it. If felt like it had no filler.

LoGH, however, has that second half of 4th season...

Which isn't filler.

sleep

Edited by Marthur

Which isn't filler.

sleep

It isn't quite filler, but it's terrible.

have fun

The only thing I didn't like about LoGH was... Julian.

We're on the same page here Edited by OldMan