FE4 THREAD

Fia

Thank

Actually tonton if you want

I have spares in Mudkip/Snivy/Treecko/Totodile/Oshawott/Tepig/Chikorita/Chimchar/Piplup/Turtwig since I bred a couple each time to make sure I have whatever I needed for gts trading

I didn't iv breed these fuckers you can just trade whatever you don't want to me because I really need more box space anyway

These are priority since I can't get them in when Pokedex comes anyway. But I would appreciate any of them, specially Snivy, Treecko and Turtwig, because they are my favs :c

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No way, we already know more about her than the actual Pyro...

Oh, there was a person named… I mean it as the short hand for pyromaniac...

and it retrospect, I think you were joking and I didn't realize it. …Sorry… *hides*

Oh, there was a person named… I mean it as the short hand for pyromaniac...

and it retrospect, I think you were joking and I didn't realize it. …Sorry… *hides*

Hehe, yeah, I was talking about this person:

Man Shuuda's offer to Sasori about Nidorans is so good and I'd love one of those feebases but it'd be rude to just cut in

Even though I do have like, 7 spare HA 5iv Modest NidoMs sitting in my boxes

That 6 iv NidoF I had before I evolved her into Nidoqueen done me good

Ah well I can breed my own Feebas

Edited by Thor Odinson

Man Shuuda's offer to Sasori about Nidorans is so good and I'd love one of those feebases but it'd be rude to just cut in

Even though I do have like, 7 spare 5iv Modest NidoMs sitting in my boxes

That 6 iv NidoF I had before I evolved her into Nidoqueen done me good

Ah well I can breed my own Feebas

I'm getting one from him, so I could breed more for you, since I'll be doing that, anyway.

Hai thread! Its been awhile. Its Boxing Day so the Christmas avatar goes away until next year.

Speaking of Boxing Day, sales all over the place so i went shopping with my Kohl's gift cards. I got loads of new clothes that finally fit. Nearly everything i own is too big for me now. D:

I also got some jammie pants with Thor (and the rest of the Avengers) on them. Im wearing them now with my Thor shirt. A match made in the heavens.

Hai thread! Its been awhile. Its Boxing Day so the Christmas avatar goes away until next year.

Speaking of Boxing Day, sales all over the place so i went shopping with my Kohl's gift cards. I got loads of new clothes that finally fit. Nearly everything i own is too big for me now. D:

I also got some jammie pants with Thor (and the rest of the Avengers) on them. Im wearing them now with my Thor shirt. A match made in the heavens.

Valar Morghulis.

I got ALBW. Don't give me spoilers.

And I already seen the first Heart peice that I couldn't/didn't know how to reach \o/