• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But that's... that's...

;~;

But I already stayed up all night.

And because you were not paranoid, you lost progress. Listen to your elders. We have wisdom.

Being paranoid will just stress me out. And who knows how much more progress that might lose?

;~;

Less than what you just lost, more than likely.

I stayed 96 hours awake for something like that. You can do it too.

I don't really advise that.

Time to leave work.

pulling all nighters is actually more detrimental than productive.

Being paranoid will just stress me out. And who knows how much more progress that might lose?

;~;

Stop being paranoid about being paranoid and become paranoid about saving already.

My paranoia with saving applies even to games. Specially with Pokemon, I saved 5 times after catching that Shiny Poliwhirl

Well, you should certainly be more careful though, if not on to paranoia... I wasn't fully keeping track of the conversation/situation~ Certainly you can't disagree that trying to prevent losing lots of progress is super helpful. However much sleep you get should probably depend on how much you still have to finish and how much time you have left to finish it... and it might be unfair but losing sleep would be the price of losing progress. Leaving SF closed tends to work wonders for me~ Any breaks I take are breaks that don't involve getting into conversation with others, because that is too distracting.

And I don't quite see how merely saving backups is going to make you nervous x3 That's pretty silly.

And okay bye Marthur~

Well, you should certainly be more careful though, if not on to paranoia... I wasn't fully keeping track of the conversation/situation~ Certainly you can't disagree that trying to prevent losing lots of progress is super helpful. However much sleep you get should probably depend on how much you still have to finish and how much time you have left to finish it... and it might be unfair but losing sleep would be the price of losing progress. Leaving SF closed tends to work wonders for me~ Any breaks I take are breaks that don't involve getting into conversation with others, because that is too distracting.

And I don't quite see how merely saving backups is going to make you nervous x3 That's pretty silly.

And okay bye Marthur~

Sometimes, though, it's just a lot better to go to sleep and wake up early, to recharge the brain.

Well...

Sounds to me like you should probably leave SF then, Neal x3 Depending on how much you have left to do, as long as you are diligent you should still have plenty of time (and this is including breaks, you just need to learn to not let those breaks get too long yet also not deprive yourself).

What I would do was at least check back in with SF every now and then, but not too much and right now it seems you are spending a lot of time talking x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well...

Sounds to me like you should probably leave SF then, Neal x3 Depending on how much you have left to do, as long as you are diligent you should still have plenty of time (and this is including breaks, you just need to learn to not let those breaks get too long yet also not deprive yourself).

What I would do was at least check back in with SF every now and then, but not too much and right now it seems you are spending a lot of time talking x3

T-true... I think I'll take a nap first, though. I'm exhausted.

Anyway, tata, thread~