• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I mean (no offense taken, by the way). People can't tell I'm a girl just from my mannerisms or how I type. Even when I actually did have my gender marked as female and dropped hints that I was female, people still can't tell.

I could tell.

[6:39:24 PM] Shirley: i'm gonna go visit you
[6:39:31 PM] Shirley: you bring me an elephant
[6:39:34 PM] Nightmare: lol
[6:39:39 PM] Shirley: STOP LOLING ME

Shirley, where'd you find that avy?

I don't think that's fanart I've seen of her yet.

Uhhhhh.. I don't actually remember... Somewhere on pixiv for sure. >_> I found it a while ago, but the full pic is this.

Shirley cut off the MU's head.

I DID.

I don't even think I made an intro topic... I just dived right on in! :3

…I don't think I did either. Huh. I just lurked. …I still just lurk.

Edited by Aqua

I wonder how well I can pretend to be a dude on forums that aren't SF

Here too many people know me so people eventually find out

I will call out sexism on days when I don't have massive headche though and I don't think I do it in a way that dudes who are more socially aware do it, too many personal experiences

That'd probably blow my cover

This is what I mean (no offense taken, by the way). People can't tell I'm a girl just from my mannerisms or how I type. Even when I actually did have my gender marked as female and dropped hints that I was female, people still can't tell.

The thing that gave it away for me was your Squee Bombs you occasionally dropped for Tormod and Rath. Dudes have a differently constructed Squee Bomb and their manner of dropping them tends to vary from the female variant. A strange fandom phenomenon.

I wonder how well I can pretend to be a dude on forums that aren't SF

Here too many people know me so people eventually find out

I will call out sexism on days when I don't have massive headche though and I don't think I do it in a way that dudes who are more socially aware do it, too many personal experiences

That'd probably blow my cover

Yeah, dudes tend to do the whole feminist angle a bit differently. Still hilarious how they also ignore the sexism men face.... Guys who are into the Social Justice thing tend to be the first to jump on slut-shaming issues.

I often wonder how androgynous my posting style is as well, but i do give way too many clues to my own gender even with a male name or something. I also get too established at a forum community too quickly to pull off being a Mystery.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Why do you want my heart?

Not yours specifically, but I just... felt like nomming hearts because Ein wasn't on. But I'm done now.

Careful about your teeth on it

I wouldn't say my heart is exactly made of things that aren't going to break people's teeth

Ow. :<

Edited by Mitsuki