• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that gave it away for me was your Squee Bombs you occasionally dropped for Tormod and Rath. Dudes have a differently constructed Squee Bomb and their manner of dropping them tends to vary from the female variant. A strange fandom phenomenon.

It didn't tip off Elieson, whose initial impression of me was a gay European college student.

Careful about your teeth on it

I wouldn't say my heart is exactly made of things that aren't going to break people's teeth

Mine is also rather...hard to chew. Plus it bleeds panther piss so beware the sour taste...

It didn't tip off Elieson, whose initial impression of me was a gay European college student.

Heh. Being a creature with lady parts and prone to the occasional squee, i caught on quite quickly. My initial impression was "Science Girl Who Likes Plucky Characters and Stoic Characters."

Hush, Banner, before I throw you into the sun.

After all, you did cite that as a method to "get rid of Hulk" to SHIELD, did you not?

Conveniently, I do have a summer house there.

(citations: Indestrctible Hulk #1 or #2, I forgot. God of Thunder #...7, I'd like to say?)

Edited by Thor Odinson

Hush, Banner, before I throw you into the sun.

After all, you did cite that as a method to "get rid of Hulk" to SHIELD, did you not?

Conveniently, I do have a summer house there.

(citations: Indestrctible Hulk #1 or #2, I forgot. God of Thunder #...7, I'd like to say?)

I need to go after some Hulk comics later...

And I still need to read all the Deadpool ones I got here

And I mean comics that I illegally downloaded on the internet, because I probably wouldn't even know where to find them since I can't even buy books in my city

Heh. Being a creature with lady parts and prone to the occasional squee, i caught on quite quickly. My initial impression was "Science Girl Who Likes Plucky Characters and Stoic Characters."

Haha, do you still get that impression?

As a ... um... relief thing...?

There are more constructive methods, you know. Like… idk… making origami cranes.

I could try that Marvel Android App, but if I'm paying for it, I'd rather have it at least be printed.

I can't smell digital versions.

Nothing like the smell of a book.

Haha, do you still get that impression?

Not really. I still get the Science Girl vibe and your love for Miriel shows that. But now i just know your tastes are more varied and you enjoy dry humor. Which im totally on board with btw.

I could try that Marvel Android App, but if I'm paying for it, I'd rather have it at least be printed.

I can't smell digital versions.

But you can screencap digital versions. The Marvel app is dangerous though. You can get free versions of comics (they arent as solid doe) and they will eat up a lot of space. So i think im only going to get God Of Thunder because of space issues.

But you can screencap digital versions. The Marvel app is dangerous though. You can get free versions of comics (they arent as solid doe) and they will eat up a lot of space. So i think im only going to get God Of Thunder because of space issues.

Do you not know of this human invention called "camera", Loki?