• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hush, Banner, before I throw you into the sun.

After all, you did cite that as a method to "get rid of Hulk" to SHIELD, did you not?

Conveniently, I do have a summer house there.

(citations: Indestrctible Hulk #1 or #2, I forgot. God of Thunder #...7, I'd like to say?)

tbqh though, Hulk's power levels fluctuate so intensely between authors that there are billions of ways to kill or incapacitate him, the most hilarious method being asphyxiation by a python. snrk

tbqh though, Hulk's power levels fluctuate so intensely between authors that there are billions of ways to kill or incapacitate him, the most hilarious method being asphyxiation by a python. snrk

oh man which one was that

Think that's generally the case with a lot of heroes though

We in the Thor fandom hate it when they write thor any less than the god he is

Edited by Thor Odinson

Despite how hilarious it is as a joke, do you guys think I'm that stupid to attempt anything while she's in dragon form?

...and how is that in any way kinky?

You have no sense of adventure at all, do you.

son i am disappoint.

I suppose that's the better alternative

Does not stop that if I ever invent the punch-through-internet machine I'm still going to punch him in the face

Oh nah I'm not saying you shouldn't~ I was just noting, really.

I'll invent a time machine to prevent you from creating such a device.

The Odinson is no stranger to time travel, as much as he doth not like it

Also if you come to physically prevent me I'll just punch you in the face in person saves me the trouble

The Odinson is no stranger to time travel, as much as he doth not like it

Also if you come to physically prevent me I'll just punch you in the face in person saves me the trouble

You favor punching things?

You favor punching things?

When I'm not pretending to be Thor yes I like punching things, it's my general solution to all my problems unrelated to math

I do own a replica Mjolnir though but that does a lot less than my fist considering it's hollow plastic and I'm a trained puncher

Well I could kick but that does far too much damage, so I save that for only necessary

Edited by Thor Odinson

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubersbeta-72444806

A Zubat. In Ubers. And only one Uber being used. *facepalm*

EDIT: Also, the Alakazam had Inner Focus. *double facepalm*

Edited by Levant Fortner

When I'm not pretending to be Thor yes I like punching things, it's my general solution to all my problems unrelated to math

I do own a replica Mjolnir though but that does a lot less than my fist considering it's hollow plastic and I'm a trained puncher

Well I could kick but that does far too much damage, so I save that for only necessary

I see. I favor kicks, but that's more of a depth perception thing than anything with strength. I only see out of one eye, essentially, so my depth perception is severely hampered.

60MrZ.png

60Mw5.png

Ah, there we go, found the 2 panels I was looking for. My estimate for Thor was spot on. Hulk... was actually issue 9. Whoops.

Youre off model again, brother.

Do you not know of this human invention called "camera", Loki?

Camera doesnt allow for the gorgeous screencaps doe.

oh man which one was that

Think that's generally the case with a lot of heroes though

We in the Thor fandom hate it when they write thor any less than the god he is

INDEED! D:<

People who ask that question will get punched in the face.

By me.

FUCK VERSUS THREADS YOU GOT ME

ESPECIALLY ONES THAT ARENT EVEN IN THE SAME UNIVERSE

No lie, right? Loki wins everything anyway. Thor is but putty in his hands....

I have about four or five Mjolnirs. Not the huge comic one but actual Mjolnir from the mythology. Sure they are small, but i have them. Because Asatru is badass. Deal with it.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Basically all of them

I don't have BW/2 or HGSS

I had FR and Diamond at some point but I lost them

:c

In that case, after Pokebank is out I can provide you with Zekrom, Kyurem, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, The Lake Trio, Latios, The Swords of Justice, and... I think that's it? At least the ones I could give at least one.

That'd be cool, thanks! Yeah, taking a look at them will do nice for the dex.

I see. I favor kicks, but that's more of a depth perception thing than anything with strength. I only see out of one eye, essentially, so my depth perception is severely hampered.

Ah. Makes sense. Yeah, better reach and all.

I don't have that issue, and I'm faster on hand so it's easier to train a nice reflex out of (though these days it's a bit extreme where I tend to block anything that gets too close to my face by my standards), but considering that my legs are ridiculously powerful anyway I only use kicks if I'm sparring with protective gear on or in actual danger. My punches are strong enough as it is.

Youre off model again, brother.

INDEED! D:<

No lie, right? Loki wins everything anyway. Thor is but putty in his hands....

I have about four or five Mjolnirs. Not the huge comic one but actual Mjolnir from the mythology. Sure they are small, but i have them. Because Astatru is badass. Deal with it.

When one have lived as long as we have, brother, mixing up issue numbers are inevitable.

Those are cool, yes.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Note to self: Do not anger gods.

That wasn't obvious?

Ah. Makes sense. Yeah, better reach and all.

I don't have that issue, and I'm faster on hand so it's easier to train a nice reflex out of (though these days it's a bit extreme where I tend to block anything that gets too close to my face by my standards), but considering that my legs are ridiculously powerful anyway I only use kicks if I'm sparring with protective gear on or in actual danger. My punches are strong enough as it is.

Well, that and it's a little easier to target kneecaps and/or groin so that you can run like hell. *dryly*