• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I was right the first time then! And is it the same one who insists a character that can't die can die or a different one?

Bombs don't exist with pirates. I think?

Is that a quote or did you make that? It's lovely.

Cannons and guns use powder. I guess we do.

Cannons and guns use powder. I guess we do.

Eh, I suppose.

Throw the bomb into the sea. If it blows up in your face, you can get an eyepatch and hook or something.

Heck, where is the ship even? In the sea?

Yes?

Speaking of bands I like, the lyrics to this song by Within Temptation kind of seem to fit the avatar well, don't you think?

I ADORE that song. And… now that I think about it, yeah, it does. Between chapters 21 and 22 especially, but I can see it at other points, I think.

You know, with Loki as my Avatar, chapter 14 seemed a lot less stupid.

:smug:

Idk. It's a viable plan. Ruthless and risky, but viable. Assuming you're talking about the ship cannonballs. I think it was actually used in a historical battle. It's not one I necessarily agree with, but… *shrug*

It would make more sense for a Tyrion avatar

What you did thar. I see it and approve.

Idk. It's a viable plan. Ruthless and risky, but viable. Assuming you're talking about the ship cannonballs. I think it was actually used in a historical battle. It's not one I necessarily agree with, but… *shrug*

Its the whole "Slaughter of the hundreds (or thousands) of troops" thing. With fire.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

It was a perfectly viable strategy that was used before, and Robin wasn't even tge one to suggest it. It was poorly executed (like most of this game's plot actually), but there's nothing wrong with it Now let's this topic die again because I hate when people bring this up

Its the whole "Slaughter of the hundreds (or thousands) of troops" thing. With fire.

I've seen worse in stories. Maybe that's why I'm not bothered. Ah, but that's another thing all together, coupled with my own morbidity. Don't mind me. ^^

It was a perfectly viable strategy that was used before, and Robin wasn't even tge one to suggest it. It was poorly executed (like most of this game's plot actually), but there's nothing wrong with it Now let's this topic die again because I hate when people bring this up

HULK SMASH!

HULK SMASH!

It justs pisses me off when people go all over: "ERMAGHED, they killed hundred of people with fire in war, they should have let the valmense invade Ylisse and burn their villages and rape their woman, but fight with swords and lances and fire magic instead"