• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a combination of my waifu and one of the very few characters I hate in this game?

You hate Sumia? :o

He can't handle the bentos or the pies.

...oh well, more for me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Arright. So, what's the KB limit?

Uhh..mines bigger. Do i need to change it?

The maximum file size for avatars (uploaded or linked) is 300 Kb.

Signature images can be no longer than 550 pixels and no higher than 250 pixels. The maximum size is 300 Kb per image.

Signature images larger than the specified size, may be included within spoiler tags.

Your whole signature (including text/image etc) must be no taller than 300 pixels. Spoiler tags can help reduce your signature.

The total of all images in your signatures may not be greater than 600kb.

Signature images can be no longer than 550 pixels and no higher than 250 pixels. The maximum size is 300 Kb per image.

Signature images larger than the specified size, may be included within spoiler tags.

Your whole signature (including text/image etc) must be no taller than 300 pixels. Spoiler tags can help reduce your signature.

And knowing is half the battle. Alright. I suppose i better put in something less...huge. :B

Ah, I see, Bal. Thanks!

You hate Sumia? :o

He can't handle the bentos or the pies.

...oh well, more for me.

Kind of, and also the fact that the game like to make her ramdonly appears during the story just to ship her with Chrom. At least things like Cordelia's crush on Chrom and Tharja's obsession with the Avatar stay on the supports and other similar things. Not to mention she's the only pre-chapter 12 character that can't marry with all the others of the opposite gender. I wonder why is that.

Also her clumsiness reaches idiotic levels, not to mention her child.

Rey, awesome sig/avatar, btw

Lists out English!Olivia traits for giggles

Do you think I'm an IDIOT?

TO THE CHOOSERS OF THE SLAIN, COME FORTH AND BRING THIS SOUL TO VALHALLA! JOIN THE ALL-FATHER IN THE FEASTING! THE GOLDEN HALLS AWAIT YE! RIDE, VALKYRIE, RIDE THIS SOUL HOME!

*is carried away by Valkyries to Valhalla*

Wheeeee

I'm considering playing SRWJ for the first time in ages, but holy shit, the story dialogue sections are HUGE.

They can be skipped... but who in their right mind would skip SRW story sequences!?

Kind of, and also the fact that the game like to make her ramdonly appears during the story just to ship her with Chrom. At least things like Cordelia's crush on Chrom and Tharja's obsession with the Avatar stay on the supports and other similar things. Not to mention she's the only pre-chapter 12 character that can't marry with all the others of the opposite gender. I wonder why is that.

Yeah, I can see this. I like Sumia, but I think their choosing to insert her randomly into the story and giving her the smallest support pool hurts her as a character a lot. It can give the impression she's there JUST to be Chrom's canon wife, which is… unsatisfactory to me. What bits I see in her non-Chrom support, however, are sweet and lovely to me. My head canon provides the rest.

Yeah, I can kinda agree. Also, should I play SRWOG or SRWJ?

J, totally. OG is nice and all... but the actual anime cross-overs is more appealing and what I think define SRW more for what it is.

Wow, I kinda just figured that signature rules were not enforced anymore... because I reported some people with signatures against the rules... and then lost heart when I saw like 10-20 people having large signatures... It made me wonder that if no moderator has fixed those by now, even when I've seen both member and mod in the same topic, then do they even mind anymore?? >~<