• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there another way to die if not in battle?

Well, as previously mentioned, not dying in combat (like age or disease) sends you with Hel.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The more I look at this miniskirt I bought the more I wish I didn't... because I'm never going to wear it...

... But that was also the first in... a really long time, where I actually managed to pick something out and wear it because I thought I looked good in it so... tiny mini-skirt acquired!

\'o'/

Who here likes Clash of Two Virtues from FE11?

I do.

Is Valhalla a nice place?

The more I look at this miniskirt I bought the more I wish I didn't... because I'm never going to wear it...

... But that was also the first in... a really long time, where I actually managed to pick something out and wear it because I thought I looked good in it so... tiny mini-skirt acquired!

\'o'/

All I'm thinking right now is Roy Mustang from FMA. ><

Edited by Aqua

Just like in certain har-- *shot*

Har?

Eh?

Perverts.

That's quite the bold accusation...

Well... saying it just in case anyone wants to say anything about miniskirts. <_<

Well, from my understanding, not all those who die in combat go to Valhalla. There is also Fólkvangr...

Ahh yes, the bargain and Freyja's field. The last couple of days, ive been brushing up on the Asatru. Its...been a while. Ladies who die a noble death are welcome to Folkvangr as well.

Is there another way to die if not in battle?Loki, I believe our friend here is a follower of the red god

R'hllor denies us and calls us false.

TO BATTLE!!!

Well, as previously mentioned, not dying in combat (like age or disease) sends you with Hel.

Yes. However, there could be loophole abuse. I wonder if you live your life by the Nine Noble Virtues but still die of old age or sickness, do you still get sent to Hel...something to ponder...

I do.

Is Valhalla a nice place?

It is the Golden Hall where the fallen feast and train with Odin. They are the Enherjar who will fight with Odin upon Ragnarök. So yeah its kind of a sweet deal.

You're all ecchi!

What is this villainy?

Har?

Perverts.

Well... saying it just in case anyone wants to say anything about miniskirts. <_<

I know what it means. I was wondering what triggered it.

Ahh yes, the bargain and Freyja's field. The last couple of days, ive been brushing up on the Asatru. Its...been a while. Ladies who die a noble death are welcome to Folkvangr as well.

R'hllor denies us and calls us false.

TO BATTLE!!!

Yes. However, there could be loophole abuse. I wonder if you live your life by the Nine Noble Virtues but still die of old age or sickness, do you still get sent to Hel...something to ponder...

It is the Golden Hall where the fallen feast and train with Odin. They are the Enherjar who will fight with Odin upon Ragnarök. So yeah its kind of a sweet deal.

What is this villainy?

Oh I see. May I visit?