FE4 THREAD

Fia

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I HAVE TO TAKE ACTUAL CLASSES AND KISS THESE A'S GOODBYE. :awesome:

Hahaha, well, at least you have it still!

Because the personality I've seen in the hacking threads already disqualify her from being worthy to use that username.

... ... I agree completely.

You may want at least... try though... just for... the sake of being gentle...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, well, at least you have it still! ... ... I agree completely.You may want at least... try though... just for... the sake of being gentle...

Yeah, at least try talking to her.

Even if she isn't all like Ninian

Or just because that could potentially be the easiest way to take care of it~ Afaik Rey wouldn't give a crap about being gentle to somebody like her... He only wants his waifus to be gentle in his place I suppose

I am executioner, judge, executioner, jury, and if necessary executioner.

Someone really likes being executioner.

I am confused. Again, i miss something of importance.

Ninian the user is using a picture that Shadowofchaos has/had as a sig, and he's not happy about it?

I am executioner, judge, executioner, jury, and if necessary executioner.

You just need a tiny hug, if you get what I mean.

Someone really likes being executioner.

Ninian the user is using a picture that Shadowofchaos has/had as a sig, and he's not happy about it?

I was the one who edited and used that though Edited by OldMan

Rey wants to delete the pic that Ninian the user has as sig.

That... is what all of the fuss is about?

Rey being Rey

Behavior like this is what identifies him? I'm sorry but if you folks are even the slightest bit a friend to this kid, you should discourage him from some of this behavior if this is the way his obsessions with a video game character make him act. It's fucking asinine to be this upset over something so trivial and show such weakness. What he should be doing is not paying any damn mind to this shit at all because you won't get anywhere thinking like this. He'lll just become some stupid brat that's ridiculously easy to troll and in time, more annoying than the perpetrator of his Ninian/Olivia related frustration.

You people are either too soft on the boy or just plain cowards.

Rey, if there's any new year's resolution you should make, it's to discard those video game characters from your life or at least seriously tone it down because right now you're being a pathetic child throwing a tantrum because some punk kid won't abide by your stupid made up rules.

bbWRCYm.png

Well Terraria, that was a nice greeting

Behavior like this is what identifies him? I'm sorry but if you folks are even the slightest bit a friend to this kid, you should discourage him from some of this behavior if this is the way his obsessions with a video game character make him act. It's fucking asinine to be this upset over something so trivial and show such weakness. What he should be doing is not paying any damn mind to this shit at all because you won't get anywhere thinking like this. He'lll just become some stupid brat that's ridiculously easy to troll and in time, more annoying than the perpetrator of his Ninian/Olivia related frustration.

You people are either too soft on the boy or just plain cowards.

Rey, if there's any new year's resolution you should make, it's to discard those video game characters from your life or at least seriously tone it down because right now you're being a pathetic child throwing a tantrum because some punk kid won't abide by your stupid made up rules.

Never disagreed with that.

But I never really considered the possibility of taking strong action about it because huh, it's so downright absurd there's no way he doesn't realize it.

Of course, I won't deny my constant mocking and trying to push him towards his (real life or internet) crushes is awfully inefficient.

Oh yay, I'm good now.

Thanks? o.o

Now you can be gooder by actually playing them

what

Edited by OldMan