• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just getting as tired of all the threats to leave or the complaints of boredom just as much as those people are getting tired of the hi-chains...

So the people who come here are more laid-back and more boring, that's fine if nobody likes that but I don't quite see the people coming here changing and the complaining contributes just as little to the conversation and also gets old, just as the stuff they are complaining about. It's gotten old to me at least. I find the complaints kinda pointless... It's not easy to just change the way we behave for some other people and I don't think people should try to change just because others don't like the way they act.

And so far people who leave end up coming right back anyway~ I'm pretty sure Marthur even still has fun here when he gets to talk about terraria or other fun stuff with people, I wouldn't think he'd let the hi-chains get in the way of that...

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm just getting as tired of all the threats to leave or the complaints of boredom just as much as those people are getting tired of the hi-chains...

So the people who come here are more laid-back and more boring, that's fine if nobody likes that but I don't quite see the people coming here changing and the complaining contributes just as little to the conversation and also gets old, just as the stuff they are complaining about. It's gotten old to me at least. I find the complaints kinda pointless... It's not easy to just change the way we behave for some other people and I don't think people should try to change just because others don't like the way they act.

And so far people who leave end up coming right back anyway~ I'm pretty sure Marthur even still has fun here when he gets to talk about terraria or other fun stuff with people, I wouldn't think he'd let the hi-chains get in the way of that...

Fre..... you deserve a medal of honor

Bad Freohr

I'M AWAKE AGAIN!

Um... Uh... Well, I'll go play Ys when I wash up. But which one should I start with, TE?

I suggest Felghana.

Why are you complaining if it doesn't contribute to the conversation then?

And simply because it isn't easy to change people's ways doesn't mean that it is wrong.

I'm not even telling them to stop greetings entirely anyway. I'm saying that if they do, they should contribute something else as well so that there's actual conversations going on.

That wouldn't change them greeting each others, and this place would have more activity. Everybody would actually win from it. But nope, can't complain about it. Just smile while reading one page of the same shit every day.

Why, because I've mentioned exactly what you did~?

Was it

Can you defend that hypothesis

Also as Marthur said

Hi-chains aren't bad content, they're no content

Edited by OldMan

Why are you complaining if it doesn't contribute to the conversation then?

And simply because it isn't easy to change people's ways doesn't mean that it is wrong.

I'm not even telling them to stop greetings entirely anyway. I'm saying that if they do, they should contribute something else as well so that there's actual conversations going on.

That wouldn't change them greeting each others, and this place would have more activity. Everybody would actually win from it. But nope, can't complain about it. Just smile while reading one page of the same shit every day.

You're right about that, but you leaving won't really stop people from doing it anyway... People will probably keep doing it, unless more people followed your footsteps or something, maybe. So I don't think leaving is really a solution, but maybe talking to them?

And I think sometimes some people don't know what to say either.