• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW REY WHY.

Oh gosh, I can only imagine... I had a dream about that once and was so scared I couldn't enter the building...! >_<;;;

Well, I... I wish you all that luck, okay?

Thaaaaaanks. I think I'll manage... except just being friggin' shy. >_>

I know... I'll have to.

And you'd think that, and I agree, but well... what can I do while I'm still living under their roof? :/

And that too. Well, my parents are super overprotective too because Asian and only child. Siiiiiiiigh.

You mean to tell me that your parents are not aware that you plan to fly out to Los Angeles? All by your onesie? And you are...im guessing between 18 and 22 years old...? I mean, even if you didnt live with them, it would be a good idea to say "Hey parents, im going out of town for X amount of time and its hundreds of miles away. So yeah and stuff."

....babe, you need to tell them that this is a thing.

*growing attempt to shine the Lumi signal*

21273634.jpg

This caused me to chortle.

You mean to tell me that your parents are not aware that you plan to fly out to Los Angeles? All by your onesie? And you are...im guessing between 18 and 22 years old...? I mean, even if you didnt live with them, it would be a good idea to say "Hey parents, im going out of town for X amount of time and its hundreds of miles away. So yeah and stuff."

21273634.jpg

Let me help with the Lumi summoning.

I'M GIVING BLACK FLAG TO THE NEXT PERSON TO POST

Talk about the Serenes Forest in here now...

I'm... 27. >_> Well... yes, of course I should... tell them. Of course, they wouldn't trust me to go by myself so I'm going to have to tell them some... untruths, but it's okay.

Talk about the Serenes Forest in here now...

I'm... 27. >_> Well... yes, of course I should... tell them. Of course, they wouldn't trust me to go by myself so I'm going to have to tell them some... untruths, but it's okay.

My, my. You are older than i thought. You are 27 years old and your parents do not trust you to do things by yourself? It sounds to me like theres an underlying issue unrelated to going to Los Angeles in here....

/pat pat

My, my. You are older than i thought. You are 27 years old and your parents do not trust you to do things by yourself? It sounds to me like theres an underlying issue unrelated to going to Los Angeles in here....

/pat pat

I know, I don't really act like my age. But nope! They just don't really trust me.... I guess I haven't really shown them any signs of independence either, but how can I if they don't even really trust me to be out late or something in NYC? :/

Yeah. It's stupidly annoying.

21273634.jpg

*giggling madly at the image* That's highly amusing.

*refuses to swoon at Reyson**refuses to swoon at Reyson**refuses to swoon at Reyson**refuses to sw-*

uguu

Reyson? The character or is there a person using his name here?

*refuses to swoon at Reyson**refuses to swoon at Reyson**refuses to swoon at Reyson**refuses to sw-*

uguu

Couldn't resist, huh...

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-72940974

I love how the dude who won goes "wtf" at the end of the game.

uguu

LOL I'm sorry. <_<

Wait, what is this Reyson talk?

My sig.

*flops*

FMA...all my feels...

? You okay…?

Oh, FMA. Yeah, it's the 100th year anniversary of Hughs dying.

Shirley's new sig.

Oh, I see.