• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still kind of debating if I want to take Japanese next year.

I mean, since I already AP'd out of a year's worth of requirements, I could technically just finish after this year and be done with my language.

but I kind of want to take 201/202 just because...

hnng

Embrace the weeeeeeeb

I mean, since I already AP'd out of a year's worth of requirements, I could technically just finish after this year and be done with my language.

hnng

take the class

use your new talents to travel to japan and seduce qts

hnng

Do it.

Or master Italian.

The latter's probably more pratical, since you have a stronger base in Italian, but screw practicality, right?

whatever lame version I downloaded (not the steam version) sure didnt let me start with nightmare

:( I am sorry for your loss.

Anyway, Yunica Nightmare Vagullion completed. I was at level 5, which is probably the minimum possible to make it through. (Certainly without being insane, it is, imo.) Cropping video and uploading for your boredom (it's literally me running around dodging bats forever and gumming him to death, not exciting at all.)

Edited by Balcerzak

Marthur hasn't said a thing since I made him mad at me...

W-what did you do

:( I am sorry for your loss.

Anyway, Yunica Nightmare Vagullion completed. I was at level 5, which is probably the minimum possible to make it through. (Certainly without being insane, it is, imo.) Cropping video and uploading for your boredom (it's literally me running around dodging bats forever and gumming him to death, not exciting at all.)

a pity yes, but the problem was easily remedied

...I should probably play YsO

but the backlog

the backlog tells me another day, another time

You tend to have a way of calling out people, Freohr, that ... makes it sound like you're placing the blame solely on them or making assumptions about a situation that may not be entirely correct if at all. It's a bit off-putting, honestly.

I don't mean to make you feel worse, but just keep in mind that sometimes your well-meaning words may not always be phrased in the best of ways. No one likes to be told that they're wrong, after all. If you feel that Marthur is really avoiding you or this place, you could always try sending him a private PM and try to resolve whatever disagreements or issues you two have over there.

I'm not telling you to never call out people if you think they deserve it either, just before you hit post reread your words and put yourself in the shoes of that other person you are talking to. How would you feel if it were you receiving that message?