Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Her guys?

Commas in the internet etc

On the other hand, I haven't had a lucid in a week and a half.

Finding a meaning on this side, Rey? Edited by OldMan

I know but with some people the phrase would make sense either way lolmor

It'd fail the context check though

And I kinda don't want to talk about "her guys" after yesterday

It'd fail the context check though

And I kinda don't want to talk about "her guys" after yesterday

Wait what the fuck

man this bravely default game

is pretty good

just the demo has kept me busy for

far far too long

took me 8 hours to do everything

except that village rebuilding stuff

dis demo, man.

Edited by PKLucas531

Rant please

[spoiler=raant]Ok so we have 9 jobs in the demo that all go up to lvl 4, the characters can be lvld to twenty

the whole mix and match job skills is incredibly fun, im not looking up shit for this game and im gonna run it how I want without some min maxing nerd whispering in my ear that im not balling hard enough

comes with so many conveniences its amazing, actually has a slider to adjust encounter rate from -100 to 100%, you can turn off exp and bp for challenge runs and adjust difficulty whenever

battle system is standard turn based rpg stuff, but with the ability to stock turns and then do a bunch of actions at once, i also appreciate the fastforward function, makes the grind smooooooth

so far at lvl12, the three dungeons are only a single floor each with a boss at the end but they're all distinct and enjoyable ( a succubus, a ROCK TURTLE, and a minotaur), grinding up to beat on this dragon right now though

the streetpass functions tickled me just fine because I was playing it with three friends

building villages

lending co-op attacks

teaching each other skills

its a grand old time

soundtrack is good and aesthetics are fft-like

its just a good old fashioned rpg man

took me 8 hours to do everything

except that village rebuilding stuff

dis demo, man.

ish too much man

So, Bravely Default is a good game?

so far yes

Edited by Pride

[spoiler=raant]Ok so we have 9 jobs in the demo that all go up to lvl 4, the characters can be lvld to twenty

the whole mix and match job skills is incredibly fun, im not looking up shit for this game and im gonna run it how I want without some min maxing nerd whispering in my ear that im not balling hard enough

comes with so many conveniences its amazing, actually has a slider to adjust encounter rate from -100 to 100%, you can turn off exp and bp for challenge runs and adjust difficulty whenever

battle system is standard turn based rpg stuff, but with the ability to stock turns and then do a bunch of actions at once, i also appreciate the fastforward function, makes the grind smooooooth

so far at lvl12, the three dungeons are only a single floor each with a boss at the end but they're all distinct and enjoyable ( a succubus, a ROCK TURTLE, and a minotaur), grinding up to beat on this dragon right now though

the streetpass functions tickled me just fine because I was playing it with three friends

building villages

lending co-op attacks

its a grand old time

ish too much man

so far yes

I suppose I'll consider it then

Mid February right

building villages

lending co-op attacks

its a grand old time

ish too much man

so far yes

I might check it out then.

Finding a meaning on this side, Rey?

All according to keikaku

man this bravely default game

is pretty good

just the demo has kept me busy for

far far too long

It is pretty nice indeed, I need to try to play it for long time spans so I won't use my 30 uses before doing everything in it

I suppose I'll consider it then

Mid February right

Then you can reunite with Vincent in his thread

All according to keikaku

It is pretty nice indeed, I need to try to play it for long time spans so I won't use my 30 uses before doing everything in it

Then you can reunite with Vincent in his thread

It'll be too late by then

;_;

Did you find the castle, Tonton