FE4 THREAD

Fia

[spoiler=SMTIVplotplotplot]So The Black Samurai and Yuriko are the same person, and while everybody's in WTF mode, Burroughs just makes a note that the quests to kill them are one in the same...

having fun?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

k I'm not crazy anymore

sowwy

Ok good. I like my Flan happy and wiggly!

I see dead people My only problem with season 3 was that they didn't finish it with The Red Wedding ep10 felt like a season premiere Go watch it

And read the books

lol! So many dead people!

My problem with Season 3 was:

"You fucking writers! STOP GIVING YGRITTE ALL THE GOOD LINES! LET KIT HARINGTON BE JON SNOW GODDAMMIT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MANCE! LOOK AT IT! HANG YOU HEADS IN SHAME! HOW DARE YOU CAST SOMEONE AS FUCKING AWESOME AS CIARAN HINDS AND NOT FUCKING USE HIS ACTING ABILITY! AGH! ASSHOLES!"

Hai thread. I found a Hogwarts shirt today and im like "yay"

lol! So many dead people!

My problem with Season 3 was:

"You fucking writers! STOP GIVING YGRITTE ALL THE GOOD LINES! LET KIT HARINGTON BE JON SNOW GODDAMMIT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MANCE! LOOK AT IT! HANG YOU HEADS IN SHAME! HOW DARE YOU CAST SOMEONE AS FUCKING AWESOME AS CIARAN HINDS AND NOT FUCKING USE HIS ACTING ABILITY! AGH! ASSHOLES!"

Hai thread. I found a Hogwarts shirt today and im like "yay"

I'm confused as of this new season, it seems like they are much ahead in Dany's part

No need to worry about Ygritte, she'll soon not be a problem ;P

in the full game you get 3 - 5 villagers per day without streetpass

well that's less bad

of course

then that goes without saying

demo only lets you streetpass but I believe full version lets you spotpass with your online buddies

that's less bad too

Hey, Page 25900. Nice.

I'm confused as of this new season, it seems like they are much ahead in Dany's part

No need to worry about Ygritte, she'll soon not be a problem ;P

[spoiler=Stuff about GoT]

It looks like they are gonna have Dany sack Meereen and take over and start the Sons of the Harpy subplot. It looks good actually. Im curious about New!Daario.

I just hope they dont pass all the good bits to Melisandre once Ygritte bites it. Fuck, let Jon be Jon and kick ass! Hes still got his grumpy face and that is Loki approved!

Hey, Page 25900. Nice.

It looks like they are gonna have Dany sack Meereen and take over and start the Sons of the Harpy subplot. It looks good actually. Im curious about New!Daario.

I just hope they dont pass all the good bits to Melisandre once Ygritte bites it. Fuck, let Jon be Jon and kick ass! Hes still got his grumpy face and that is Loki approved!

So few things are Loki approved. I'm sure they'll listen.

Hey, Page 25900. Nice.

[spoiler=moar stuff]I actually would have wanted to see Daario as he's described in the books. Dat blue hair and beard.

I want to see Jon cutting off heads :<

And moar Davos, I never get enough of him in the books :<

The old man sounds pleased.

more like undispleased

go get it and test it yourself

Nope

I also think remember Rey commenting that you could change between Katakana or Kanji

That was already possible in BW

[spoiler=moar stuff]I actually would have wanted to see Daario as he's described in the books. Dat blue hair and beard.

I want to see Jon cutting off heads :<

And moar Davos, I never get enough of him in the books :<

[spoiler=Junk about GoT]

Nah im cool with not Blue Haired Daario. Hes just too ridiculous that way. Its nice to see a dude we can get why Dany wants to jump his bones to oblivion.

Edd doesnt fetch Jon that block for hella days yet doe. But i cannot wait for that scene! But Jon is gonna get awesome.

Yay Davos fan! He is my Onion and i lurve hims.

So I finally tried to finish the entire first episode because I stopped when I cringed at certain things.

BFD9HCs.jpg

...wat.

STAHPU DESU.

ECONOMICS

The manga Extras was translating (I say "was" because they're like 3 months late) is far superior

The anime is pretty lame overall really

Also Tonton asked you something

Edited by OldMan