• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Saint Seiya was part of my childhood and I can safely say it's terrible. I kinda like it tho

I concur. There's certain aspects of that show that are rather embarrassing to watch now.

I still like DBZ but there's no denying that after the Freeza saga, it kinda goes downhill with the plot holes, inconsistencies and then the Buu saga where Super Saiyan transformation is no longer special and everyone that's not a Saiyan is downright useless.

Yu Yu Hakusho I still re-watch some episodes now and then and love the dub.

Edited by Sirius

I concur. There's certain aspects of that show that are rather embarrassing to watch now.

I still like DBZ but there's no denying that after the Freeza saga, it kinda goes downhill with the plot holes, inconsistencies and then the Buu saga where Super Saiyan transformation is no longer special and everyone that's not a Saiyan is downright useless.

A friend and I were watching YYH just a few days ago. It was the arc that introduced Genkai.

Goku should have died and stayed dead after the Freeza saga.

Weren't there multiple points where Goku was supposed to stay dead, but then executives said "NO"?

YYH might have been the greatest fighting anime of the 90s, by a fair margin too.

Goku should have died and stayed dead after the Freeza saga.

Yup. It would've been great.

Weren't there multiple points where Goku was supposed to stay dead, but then executives said "NO"?

He would've stayed dead after Freeza, end of story. Executives got in the way.

He would've died after the battle with Cell, and Gohan would turn into the biggest badass ever, end of story. Executives got in the way.

Akira Toriyama tried to give Gohan more importance in the Buu saga, but then again everyone went lolno. No wonder he wanted to stay away from GT.

YYH might have been the greatest fighting anime of the 90s, by a fair margin too.

I agree with this.

And he wouldn't even need to be completely removed from the series. Goku could have easily been relegated to a mentor position similar to King Kai.

He would've stayed dead after Freeza, end of story. Executives got in the way.

He would've died after the battle with Cell, and Gohan would turn into the biggest badass ever, end of story. Executives got in the way.

Akira Toriyama tried to give Gohan more importance in the Buu saga, but then again everyone went lolno. No wonder he wanted to stay away from GT.

And one of the best dubs, period. ^^

Buu saga... honestly, I liked some of the chars introduced, and I liked the "all grown up" things, but I could not take that part serious. ><

I agree with this.

And he wouldn't even need to be completely removed from the series. Goku could have easily been relegated to a mentor position similar to King Kai.

(maybe someone could've taught HIM that not everyone likes fighting... [sorry, I've some minor issues with Goku's parenting skills])

I agree with this.

Goku IS one of the best characters in anime, but goddamn it's terrible that he overshadows EVERYONE EVERYTIME.

And one of the best dubs, period. ^^

Yeah, the BR dub was pretty much flawless as well.

Ok that room with the two Weapon Masters was too much for me, fuck that.

Weapons Masters and Double Hammers are pretty tough, but using the flight glyph (or whatever it's called) makes them much more manageable. Still gotta be really careful around them, though. Edited by Lanselot

Weapons Masters and Double Hammers are pretty tough, but using the flight glyph (or whatever it's called) makes them much more manageable. Still gotta be really careful around them, though.

Hahahaha I don't have that shit. In fact I tackled that goddamn Cavern pretty much blind, I didn't know it was going to be such a nightmare.

Yeah, that cavern is full of really tough enemies, although the Jiang shi at the end is reeeaaally easy because his pattern is so predictable and his only real attacks can be negated rather easily.

Ok that room with the two Weapon Masters was too much for me, fuck that.

If you stay alive long enough, you can just leave, as the door opens, IIRC.

No... you can't be serious. I BEAT JIANG SHI BEFORE ACTIVATING IRINA'S QUEST.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Яei Яei

No... you can't be serious. I BEAT JIANG SHI BEFORE ACTIVATING IRINA'S QUEST.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

/patpat

Also, got Merman Meat? (You'll have to go after Lorelai to get it, despite the name)

Oh my God....

I got none of those rare fucking items... If there's one flaw about this game, is that those quests are SO DAMN INFURIATING GODDAMN

FUCK THAT LITTLE BOY TOO

So im checking out Space Dandy. Im liking it! Me? Liking an anime? Lol

It reminds me of Excel Saga meets Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

It IS from the same fella who made Cowboy Bebop after all