• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos winning?

Seahawks (23-17). There was a sequence of strange plays. A 49ers player fucked up his knee badly, but managed to get the ball. The refs said it belonged to Seahawks tho, and they were like 4th & down.

THEN, A FUMBLE

After getting a first down, Kaepernick made a terrible pass, and Seahawks made a field goal afterwards. Now on the last campaign of the game, 49ers is DYING for a touchdown.

(Rin's a much better thunder)

I concur but that's only because of extenuating circumstances

that said, I loved asuka precisely because she was a turbobitch played straight

Edited by Pride

[spoiler=So..... sd card likes being stubborn~][spoiler=Only camera I have is poopy 3ds camera~!][spoiler=Rei Rei please don't make me regret deciding to do this][spoiler=Or anybody else for that matter][spoiler=Also the lasagna didn't turn out all that bad tyvm for asking!]Curly hair

6rbMX.jpg

Yes I'm sure everybody really wanted to see my face I am sorry but I had to deal with an awkward lighting situation and even moved my mirror to my bed and the only way I could keep my hair uncovered was if I held my 3ds like this!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Greetings, brother.

How art thou? Flipped any tables lately?

Shieeeeeeeeeet another interception and Seahawks goes to the Superbowl

And there goes what is left of the pride of the Bay Area. Owww...i feel it from here.

You hair is pretty nice, Fre. I mean it.

And there goes what is left of the pride of the Bay Area. Owww...i feel it from here.

And they were winning by a fair margin, too. But playing in Seattle seems like hell. Nice game, too!

[spoiler=So..... sd card likes being stubborn~][spoiler=Only camera I have is poopy 3ds camera~!][spoiler=Rei Rei please don't make me regret deciding to do this][spoiler=Or anybody else for that matter][spoiler=Also the lasagna didn't turn out all that bad tyvm for asking!]Curly hair

6rbMX.jpg

Yes I'm sure everybody really wanted to see my face I am sorry but I had to deal with an awkward lighting situation and even moved my mirror to my bed and the only way I could keep my hair uncovered was if I held my 3ds like this!

So thats what you look like!

Very adorbs.

Such 3DS.

Much cute.

Wow.

I seriously pictured you blond for some reason.

And they were winning by a fair margin, too. But playing in Seattle seems like hell. Nice game, too!

Seeing how the Seahawks were a historically bad team at one point, it hurts. Now to await the shit sandwiches on facebook!

Bwahaha!

Seeing how the Seahawks were a historically bad team at one point, it hurts. Now to await the shit sandwiches on facebook!

Bwahaha!

Thankfully the BR NFL fanbase isn't so vocal, even though there are many fans.

I kinda like it that way.

I'm glad you like it~

My hair's the only thing I really like about myself

So thats what you look like!

Very adorbs.

Such 3DS.

Much cute.

Wow.

I seriously pictured you blond for some reason.

=D Nope! I just look like what native american/caucasian people look like~!

I'm sure people can see what I mean when I keep saying clearly I've been too lazy to get my hair trimmed...

I'm glad you like it~

My hair's the only thing I really like about myself

Yeah, I know that feeling too. I only like my smile, and even that it isn't all the time.