FE4 THREAD

Fia

Heh, I thought your hair was shorter Freohr. Then again, I don't remember when was the last time I saw a picture of you.

My hair just grew since then... Idk if it's considered fast, but I think my hair is a pretty fast growerer.

What happened to all the stuff I put on your head?

They didn't want to get burned by my curling iron so they were all sitting elsewhere!

Oh also

Yeah, I know that feeling too. I only like my smile, and even that it isn't all the time.

Now I just take comfort in the fact that Integrity seems to think I am pretty so I suppose I can believe that I am not ugly~

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

wow Mumu calm down

But I am calm. What makes you think otherwise?

They didn't want to get burned by my curling iron so they were all sitting elsewhere!

Well, that's good! Good to know.

what?

I shit you not. There is a quite numerous fanbase of handegg here in Brazil. They aren't as outspoken as football fans tho

have you ever recieved 18 feet of snow in one winter

after that you will never love snow

ever

winter is terrible

yet most who claim to love it don't recieve nearly as much snow or cold as we do

At least that it gets dark alot longer.

Rey's was more sinister.

5/10

[spoiler=So..... sd card likes being stubborn~][spoiler=Only camera I have is poopy 3ds camera~!][spoiler=Rei Rei please don't make me regret deciding to do this][spoiler=Or anybody else for that matter][spoiler=Also the lasagna didn't turn out all that bad tyvm for asking!]Curly hair

6rbMX.jpg

Yes I'm sure everybody really wanted to see my face I am sorry but I had to deal with an awkward lighting situation and even moved my mirror to my bed and the only way I could keep my hair uncovered was if I held my 3ds like this!

Rei
Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My hair just grew since then... Idk if it's considered fast, but I think my hair is a pretty fast growerer.

Oh also

Now I just take comfort in the fact that Integrity seems to think I am pretty so I suppose I can believe that I am not ugly~

Freohr. -.-

What the fuck was that Wryyyyy for

I never met any of those fans :v

Well, maybe they are more proeminent on the southeast/south regions? I dunno. I find it weird hearing someone say they "support" New England Patriots, just as much as someone supporting goddamn PSG

I shit you not. There is a quite numerous fanbase of handegg here in Brazil. They aren't as outspoken as football fans tho

Just how many of you guys are Brazilian?! And do you have the badonk?

Here's my evil laugh.

actually no don't listen to it

Scary nerd laugh!

Just how many of you guys are Brazilian?! And do you have the badonk?

Scary nerd laugh!

AFAIK we have 5 BR guys in the forum. Badonk waht

we shall take over SF and there is nothing you can do to stop it

And do what... turn the place's language into Portuguese?

Edited by Acacia Sgt