• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Epyon's cool. I'd use it in my SRW D playthrough if it had more weapons than just a Beam Saber and Heat Rod...

In the melee fighting games it doesn't really matter.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

In the melee fighting games it doesn't really matter.

Well, of course. But here is another story, since at most his max range is the Heat Rod's 1-3 when enemies have mostly weapons ranges up to the 4 or 6 range. At least they're not post-movement, otherwise they could just snipe the Epyon, which thankfully is dodgy due to it's stats.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, of course. But here is another story, since at most his max range is the Heat Rod's 1-3 when enemies have mostly weapons ranges up to the 4 or 6 range. At least they're not post-movement, otherwise they could just snipe the Epyon, which thankfully is dodgy due to it's stats.

Indeed and...

I guess Treize never bothered to modify any guns on it. There has to be a drawback to each gundam like always. Hope that it's shields are good enough to sustain damage well. Treize' masterpiece shall not falter.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Well, time for me to disappear for another week. Or not, since I have to get online on Tuesday to pick my classes for the semester, so I'll have to be back that day. So later y'all!

Well, time for me to disappear for another week. Or not, since I have to get online on Tuesday to pick my classes for the semester, so I'll have to be back that day. So later y'all!

Goodnight.