• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

HEhehe, yeah, I'm aware it's quite big in Brazil. Quite possibly even bigger than here, hah...

Well, it's been airing for nearly 40 years, and the audience still is considerably good.

Well, it's been airing for nearly 40 years, and the audience still is considerably good.

It still airs over here too, well, longer since Chespirito had started work since the late 60's, although this isn't just Chavo/Chaves, though I wouldn't know it's audience size.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It still airs over here too, well, longer since Chespirito had started work since the late 60's, although this isn't just Chavo/Chaves, though I wouldn't know it's audience size.

Chapolin also has TONS of fans. Chespirito's other works.... I don't think they aired here. At least not in the 90s onwards.

Brazilian Thread.

Hai thread.

Problem? HAHAHA

Nah. Its kinda interesting when the Brazilians invade. I learn things....

GODDAMMIT

I take it you've heard of our wooden computers?

Chapolin also has TONS of fans. Chespirito's other works.... I don't think they aired here. At least not in the 90s onwards.

Here they still do, specially since they air the works from the 80's, which are basically one hour long blocks with 4 15 minute sketches from most of the works. My favorite are the Chifladitos one, heh. Although in general, I prefer the works from the 70's, since it was when Carlos Villagran and Ramón Valdez were still on the show. Those two leaving really made a long-lasting impact...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Here they still do, specially since they air the works from the 80's, which are basically one hour long blocks with 4 15 minute sketches from most of the works. My favorite are the Chifladitos one, heh. Although in general, I prefer the works from the 70's, since it was when Carlos Villagran and Ramón Valdez were still on the show. Those two leaving really made a long-lasting impact...

Ramon Valdez was such a good actor. Shame he's gone, really.

Was... that to me? And if it was, why am I being yelled at?

Excited that your here. Well...ha ha. Have been some time today. :D

But...wb.

Have the nights lately have often become this quiet...?

Okay, this is showing to be a Yes so far...

Well, I have to leave for sleep. Tomorrow morning will have me busy trying to fill out a schedule for the semester so I better rest well...!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I admit it depends.

Hmmmmmmm

*sees new FE4 manga thread*

obligatory Aaaaaaaace.

oh my god

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Jesus fuck, Skeletron Prime summoned in the middle of a pirate invasion D: Just went Hardmode today and it's already being a bitch...

Mushroom Spear, Leaf Wings and Frost Armor set

Go get 'em

Edited by OldMan