• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not like most civilians need firearms in the first place

Yup. Just because there are guns, it doesn't mean the number of homicides by other weapons decreases a substantial ammount.

On the other hand, in Switzerland pretty much every man gets his own gun after doing military service, and the homicide rates are pretty damn low.

Norway is in a similar way, but even they had those outbursts of insanity not too long ago.

People don't fear back alley murders. They fear things they don't expect, like someone shooting people up for no apparent reason.

Edited by Makaze

Siiiigh, yeah there was a shooting in a building at Purdue University which I went to for a year... I agree it does feel really weird and terrifying.

Somebody who goes to the IRC channel was telling me about it because he currently goes there, and he was a few floors above the shooting when it happened. It was just one person that the shooter was targeting. And then... the #SF user learned that he knew both the shooter and the person who was shot...

He's a TA and he said that the shooter asked this other TA out and she said sorry, I'm already dating somebody... and that shooter shot the person she was dating.

This world truly is sick.

And now that I've made myself all upset and unhappy (and killed the thread with this), godnight~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Bye Freohr.

Ah man, nothing sure hits that ear's spot as GBA quality SRW soundtracks... hm, I swear being at this particular house amplifies the music's quality somehow, can't put my finger on what exactly...

Well, this remains as quiet as the deepest gardens of the netherworld, I'm off to bed...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Shhhhh

rerolled too

I still haven't even played the new areas of the game

And while I was planning to play it properly during the 1 week Domination race or something... there's Fujimori now

what are you rolling

I still haven't even played the new areas of the game

And while I was planning to play it properly during the 1 week Domination race or something... there's Fujimori now

what are you rolling

I see a lot of new things since I last played.

Bow scion or something

I see a lot of new things since I last played.

Bow scion or something

That tends to be how they roll

The scion talks way too much

The fact I usually race with her makes me particularly full of it

ETA: Stupid question but my Mac doesn't like the .rar file ending. How best to open it?

Every time