• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember playing Battletoads during my youth. My friends and I thought it was really super rad, but we couldn't figure out how to start a two player game. Then my friend Danny figured it out right before I had to go home. :(

Right.

Battletoads is evil.

You just said you never played it. How do you even know the truth? Wise man speaketh only his own experiences. Thou art unwise?

I've never played Battletoads.

Thou shalt not speak of what thou knowest not.

|:[

The game is hella hard but thats beside the point.

Thread, i am bored. Amuse me.

You just said you never played it. How do you even know the truth? Wise man speaketh only his own experiences. Thou art unwise?

Thou shalt not speak of what thou knowest not.

|:[

The game is hella hard but thats beside the point.

Thread, i am bored. Amuse me.

I uh....Uh...*flees* But yeah I've never played Battletoads. Only seen the pain of it from other people. Other than that, I really want to play it though.

I uh....Uh...*flees* But yeah I've never played Battletoads. Only seen the pain of it from other people. Other than that, I really want to play it though.

Thou must not speak of what thou knowest not! The pain of others be not the pain of thee.

You should play it. The first level is actually very fun. I wish the entire game was like that level.

Thou must not speak of what thou knowest not! The pain of others be not the pain of thee.

You should play it. The first level is actually very fun. I wish the entire game was like that level.

Please please please tell that to Levant

I like nearly every level

I have played Battletoads. Clinger Winger ended every run I didn't warp past it.

Climbing the Evil Queens Tower was a bitch too.

You can warp past clinger winger? And yeah that tower is shitty

Please please please tell that to Levant

I doth not understand. What hath Levant wrought here?

Doth he speak of thing he knows not?

I never could get passed that first speed bike level. Its like the third level in the game. I cannot speak of the game beyond that point. Even with save states, its USELESS! Agh...It takes the mightiest of men to even come close to beating Battletoads. I reckon Náströnd has men playing this game while Nidhoggr gnaws on their souls...

I never could get passed that first speed bike level. Its like the third level in the game. I cannot speak of the game beyond that point. Even with save states, its USELESS! Agh...It takes the mightiest of men to even come close to beating Battletoads. I reckon Náströnd has men playing this game while Nidhoggr gnaws on their souls...

Levant likes to bash things he's never played. That's what I've seen though.

Oh god he rants about how bad FE4 is then says that he's never played it

That's actually my favorite level

Oh god he rants about how bad FE4 is then says that he's never played it

That's actually my favorite level

FE4? Hmmm....Mine patch was terrible, so i ceased playing after the first chapter or so. Large maps. I was too accustomed to later FEs so i got really distracted.

>_> I guess not.

Frustrated Shirley is a scary thing. There, there.../pats

FE4? Hmmm....Mine patch was terrible, so i ceased playing after the first chapter or so. Large maps. I was too accustomed to later FEs so i got really distracted.

Levant takes every chance he can to bash it and he hasn't played it

I've played through most of chapter two, and it's become just Holyn soloing everything