Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ew no.

Yeah, I'm sorry. @_@

It's not like you or Levant looked the part (though I don't know how he looks) but it was just like... people getting assigned to your SF handles.

That's interesting.

Also Ein :O

What is your favorite gemstone y'all?

Peridot.

tumblr_looy1xeY4g1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

get out of there cat. id id not buy you at starbucks. i cannot drink you and you will not provide me with caffeine energy you are a cat. you’re not even liquid.

Kitty!

Pride is always mean.

I... honestly can't tell if those are goomy or bunnies in your sig/avatar.

Oh, and ah... hello?

I kinda doing something busy and I might get it done soon or later:

• I'll think about that I might ask some of the other mods about my idea that why didn't think that Jyoshua didn't like think about it and I'll might think of an another way to do it for SF.net.
  • I still haven't got a replied back from Tangerine, Aveyn Knight/VincentASM, and Jyoshua about my other idea for the forum section about creating a new forum topic such as Leaving/Goodbye Topic for people wanted to leave the SF.net and a new topic for other Nintendo games such as "Other Nintendo games" and I think that I might have to add Intergy and eclipse to the PM message.
  • Almost done with my other stuff before I head on to the library.
  • Just Got the Message from Nintendo of America about the No Colon question and I think I needed to wait on that for clarifying on might need to PM from Nintendo of Europe to ask about the European version title before I make corrections on FE Wiki and some of the others that have the Colons on the page title. I kinda wanted to make the Colon thread alive so that I can show it to them and along with the other websites that have the Colons shown on the page title.

And speaking of which, I was nearly finished on the arcade game that I was playing on called "Time Crisis 4" and I was so close on defeating the final boss to save the US from Terrorists.

*Throws the forum outside this thread into a black hole*

*Yikes*

Edited by King Marth 64

Einhardt the penguin lives.

Nice shoes by the way.

But he's always been alive.

Also, speaking of, your FACE looks weird. Not the cat's. >(

Florinda is happy now.

Huh. But I've been talking to him and stuff.

Leaving topics usually end up being overly dramatic monstrosities. They should not be encouraged them at all.

*We already have FftF for that*

Actually, the plan was for the forum topic about the Leaving/Goodbye Forum Section is about that people wanted to leave SF.net and they can create the thread to post about their reason why they're leaving SF.net and the other users can say goodbyes and farewells to the user that is leaving SF.net.

Edited by King Marth 64

[spoiler=chatty stuffs][14:47:31] Freohr Datia: siiiiiigh these silly history nerds~ x3

[14:49:34] Mr. Sparkles: hmm?

[14:49:47] Freohr Datia: their explanation: these sculptures of women with "exaggerated sexual features" seem to indicate the artists' deep interest/concern in fertility and "the generation of new life" and might have been used in rituals to increase fertility

[14:50:05] Freohr Datia: my explanation: the people of the past are no less perverted than we are today

[14:50:12] Mr. Sparkles: obvious answer: boobs