• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't buy an expensive earphone (as in bud) though, because those are bound to be flimsy by the very nature

Freaking wires

That, and the inferior sound quality, are the reasons that I haven't been using my earbuds nearly as often as my headphones.

YES

Hoi there Rei Rei

SUP NIGGA

You haven't seen Summers over here don't you? Lower 40's is the norm, and I'm used to that.

40c with high umidity rates and no wind?

40c with high umidity rates and no wind?

Yeah, no wind happens... though humidity not. Although when it rains on Summer, it cools down, so it's not quite the tropical or subtropical kind of hot-humidity so...

In any case, I only asked for the temperature, not humidity.

That, and the inferior sound quality, are the reasons that I haven't been using my earbuds nearly as often as my headphones.

I used to have decent earbuds (that came with something, don't remember what)

Then - dun dun dun - the wire broke

The sound quality difference towards the new (cheap) replacement earbuds I got was very noticeable

As is the difference towards my Porta Pro (which incidentally happens to be pretty uncomfortable tbh)

It's so fucking hot.

The thermic sensation is reaching the 40° and it's 10pm here

Surt is laughing. And im sorry. Heat is the worst thing. And im guessing yer talking Celsius here. Ugh.

I saw people bitching of cold weather and had to come in to remind you:

This is what I currently live in.

Fimbulvetr for the rest of the world. Those in California and south of the Midgard Serpent are suffering horrific conditions. Id be thankful for your conditions for drought is horrible.

It's funny cause I'm black.

I tried not to, but i lol'd. <3

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Under no circumstances will I ever use headphones. Having something pressed up against my ear for extended periods of time leaves me feeling like I'm going deaf, superior sound quality be damned.

I'm pretty content with my wooden earbuds anyway.

Edited by Lanselot

Under no circumstances will I ever use headphones. Having something pressed up against my ear for extended periods of time leaves me feeling like I'm going deaf, superior sound quality be damned.

I'm pretty content with my wooden earbuds anyway.

But that bass though!

I suppose it's a given things were gonna balance out. Despite being Winter we still have our share of hot days. I guess this is just one of those actually Winter-appropriate cold ones, or it's just me and my cold sensitivity on an otherwise regular temperature day. Or I'm just sick, since I'm the only one shivering...

Yeah, no wind happens... though humidity not. Although when it rains on Summer, it cools down, so it's not quite the tropical or subtropical kind of hot-humidity so...

In any case, I only asked for the temperature, not humidity.

THE TEMPERATURE ISN'T THE ONLY INDICATOR, BRO

It's funny cause I'm black.

I guess you didn't take offense?

Surt is laughing. And im sorry. Heat is the worst thing. And im guessing yer talking Celsius here. Ugh.

Yup, 40°C

Yup, 40°C

/patpat

I cannot survive in extreme heat. I have respect for those who can. Dump all the snow on me and im fine. Above 80 degrees Fahrenheit and i melt into a pool of useless goo who begs for death.

Nope.

We cool.

*smiley face* I like you.