• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

BOYFRIEND GET

I KNOW

I AM NOT PLEASE

Yay! Congrats! (and what a perfect day for it too!)

It's more like I'm stuck outside in the cold with a laptop on a table outside a singles Valentines dance registering people.

Singles Valentine dance? First time I've heard of that.

It's more like I'm stuck outside in the cold with a laptop on a table outside a singles Valentines dance registering people.

Ok: you are a miserable man capable of sarcasm?

ASDF. It's SO pretty though!

...Oh, my, that's pretty.

Yes I love it~ I'm just teasing about the pink... I'm not really a huge fan of pink~ Not much at all...

But as for the pink and brown theme, I don't think I'm ready to leave it yet and I usually end up going back to it eventually, so I feel like eventually I'll end up going back to it again x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm just wondering... is that avatar really younger, or just tinier? In my experience (and I know in Boron's too) there's certainly a huge difference and they often get confused

Well, the in-game model that the avatar in that comic was based on looks very much like a child, basically around 13-15, would be my estimate, but regardless.

Yes I love it~ I'm just teasing about the pink... I'm not really a huge fan of pink~ Not much at all...

But as for the pink and brown theme, I don't think I'm ready to leave it yet and I usually end up going back to it eventually, so I feel like eventually I'll end up going back to it again x3

...I should think of a theme. It's kinda fun.

Well, the in-game model that the avatar in that comic was based on looks very much like a child, basically around 13-15, would be my estimate, but regardless.

The ribbons in the hair was what clued me in. Though I wouldn't put an age to her at all. Younger looking doesn't necessarily mean actually young. (...mildly sensitive about that. I look younger than I am. Ugh, I once got chewed out for buying alcohol until I showed them my id. The person thought I was underage)

She got staight A's on her report card.

Oh, yay!

Hmm, guess so then! =o I do think they certainly look younger, but I wasn't sure if they made the build choice affect age or not

The ribbons in the hair was what clued me in. Though I wouldn't put an age to her at all. Younger looking doesn't necessarily mean actually young. (...mildly sensitive about that. I look younger than I am. Ugh, I once got chewed out for buying alcohol until I showed them my id. The person thought I was underage)

I still, from time to time, get asked if I want children's menus. At twenty four.

I'd make a tasteless joke here related to 'A's but I don't want to scare lurkers off 5ever.

This would've been a more appropriate time to make a joke about Shadow Dragon's League of A's... if I haven't already mentioned that pages ago regarding people visiting here.