• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Living in Korea for year helped. A lot.

But that was 6 years ago. I kept up with Korean by talking with Korean people and stuff. And given the very Korean-dense DC area, that wasn't hard.

See I only did that for two months lololololololololol.

I also don't really live in the Korean-heavy part of north jersey. I'm like 20 minutes from big K-towns so it's convenient for grocery shopping and dining and stuff, but I grew up in a very waspy area.

See I only did that for two months lololololololololol.

I also don't really live in the Korean-heavy part of north jersey. I'm like 20 minutes from big K-towns so it's convenient for grocery shopping and dining and stuff, but I grew up in a very waspy area.

I mean, if I had just lived there for a year, it would help, but not as much as going to school there would, which is what I did.

I was, like, forced to speak Korean EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

I remember going for the first time, and even though I had gone to Korean school since I was, like, five, it felt so awkward speaking the language. I mean, Korean school didn't help much at all, in all honesty.

Eeeh, even living in a Korean-heavy area doesn't guarantee knowing Korean. Heck, most of the Korean kids I know don't really know Korean. They go to school in AMERICA and speak ENGLISH. With friends, and with family.

sigh

No matter what, this thread will end up being the safe one in the end, won't it. Some people are so fucking immature and dumb that it makes some of the things posted here seem so safe.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

sigh

No matter what, this thread will end up being the safe one in the end, won't it. Some people are so fucking immature and dumb that it makes some of the things posted here seem so safe.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

FUCK YEAH FE4THREAD

sigh

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

*pats Shirley on the back*

Hmmmmmm I figured it might relate to Ein's topic~

I only checked the last post in there really so I don't know what was going on, but... I think the fact that he placed it in the Forum Games forum would have just attracted the Forum Games (LtP) crowd, which probably lead to... not much difference in the end x3

Also weeeee, the most come hitler way to eat a pop tart ^o^

Godnight~

Edited by Freohr Datia

sigh sigh sigh. Explode.

Hmmmmmm I figured it might relate to Ein's topic~

I only checked the last post in there really so I don't know what was going on, but... I think the fact that he placed it in the Forum Games forum would have just attracted the Forum Games (LtP) crowd, which probably lead to... not much difference in the end x3

Also weeeee, the most come hitler way to eat a pop tart ^o^

Godnight~

...Yup. :< But you're right... that's pretty much it.... Sigh. I knew it was coming but... eh... Makaze had good points and so did a few others. I just thought maybe... maybe they'll keep to their stupid thread. I expect too much sometimes. I think I'll just keep to this thread once more.

LOL FRE. >_>

Goodnight?

Edited by Agnés

I should stop finishing games at night

It always turns out like this

And now I spy drama, welp

Oh. My. God.

My eyes. They're bleeding. How am I supposed to watch 100 episodes of this?! >_>

Oh look, another dude giving up on LoGH because it isn't moe enough for him

Just me complaining about certain people in a certain thread. But Freohr got it right.

Heh

I'm still going to watch it...

We shall see

What drama.

Not gonna be in here.

And I was gonna ask why you were still up.

I moment I noticed I was finishing Radiant Historia, I couldn't stop

Bad habit of mine, I know

And now sleep

I mean, if I had just lived there for a year, it would help, but not as much as going to school there would, which is what I did.

I was, like, forced to speak Korean EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

I remember going for the first time, and even though I had gone to Korean school since I was, like, five, it felt so awkward speaking the language. I mean, Korean school didn't help much at all, in all honesty.

Eeeh, even living in a Korean-heavy area doesn't guarantee knowing Korean. Heck, most of the Korean kids I know don't really know Korean. They go to school in AMERICA and speak ENGLISH. With friends, and with family.

Yeaaaah I just went to "school," came back to my room (in the dorm), speak English with the rest of the international kids, and go out clubbing/노래방ing/etc with my Korean friends from Hotchkiss i.e. I NEVER SPOKE KOREAN AT ALL.