FE4 THREAD

Fia

Skyfall is such a good looking movie

And Daniel Craig is such a good looking man

Oh, much agreed.

And what is that. I presume it's some kinda song.

It's... a movie.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA

BUT WHAT ABOUT SATSUKI AND RYUUKO?! THEY'RE COOL!

I never said they weren't.

Off on a tangent:

Poor Senketsu.

"You're my friend." "No I'm never wearing you again." "I'M SORRY YOU'RE MY BESTEST FRIEND I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" "NO I HATE YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME."

D: Poor Senketsu! Having to deal with emotional-roller-coaster-Ryuuko. Because of the crazy shit that has been happening to her.

I...see. >_>

Well anyway, gonna be hopping off computer/SF or something so night thread.

Goodnight.

Looks like the closest thing to bullet hell in Ys. How do you do that attack where you appear the slam the ground and put up a fire barrier?

Burst mode? You need to have fed the Roo in Demonic Core to unlock it, then you need to activate Boost, then at some point while Boosted, activate Boost again.

Burst mode? You need to have fed the Roo in Demonic Core to unlock it, then you need to activate Boost, then at some point while Boosted, activate Boost again.

Huh, I have it in my Hugo file and now remember I used it whenever I could (it's so damn broken). My memory must've been crowded by that stupid alternate attack you do with them using forward twice and attack IIRC... so unreliable.

Huh, I have it in my Hugo file and now remember I used it whenever I could (it's so damn broken). My memory must've been crowded by that stupid alternate attack you do with them using forward twice and attack IIRC... so unreliable.

Oh gosh yes, the inputs for that Defense Down charge attack are so finicky, it's pretty ridiculous.