FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's Bindi in Olivia's clothes

Oh wow.

Thor? Well, he and the other Aesir just cameo on the intermissions when Freya gives you the war report. I know I also saw Baldur in one of them.

Im trying to remember in which intermission Thor is in. Cuz i dont remember seeing him. Names pop up in Freya's reports a lot yeah. Vanir. *chortle* silly Japanese. It was supposed to be Jotnar. I remember seeing Ull and Baldr in one... I dont think we ever see Njord though. (Which would have been neat for Yumei...)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Im trying to remember in which intermission Thor is in. Cuz i dont remember seeing him. Names pop up in Freya's reports a lot yeah. Vanir. *chortle* silly Japanese. It was supposed to be Jotnar. I remember seeing Ull and Baldr in one... I dont think we ever see Njord though. (Which would have been neat for Yumei...)

Well, it could be anywhere I think, since depending on the number of Einheirjar you've sent, who you've sent, and if they fulfilled the chapter conditions, then you get various messages and outcomes on the reports. They could appear even more than once.

Well, it could be anywhere I think, since depending on the number of Einheirjar you've sent, who you've sent, and if they fulfilled the chapter conditions, then you get various messages and outcomes on the reports. They could appear even more than once.

Yeah Thor might be in someone's report. No telling who though. Frej being a lady in that game made me lol.

Oh, hello~

It's just a cute little doodle I did for stress relief while I was in class... I'm actually really glad it looks good... I was afraid I was getting a little rusty on my art skills, ahaha;;

Im so too lazy to go hunt for it. Unless its that one with the blue background, then i probably did see it.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Yeah Thor might be in someone's report. No telling who though. Frej being a lady in that game made me lol.

Ah yes, I was like, "Wait a minute, aren't one of you suppose to be a dude?" Since Freya was also the younger one, not the older one.

Funny thing though, in the Japanese version, their names are inverted, correctly putting the younger one as Freya... but still turning the brother into a sister and yeah...

Im so too lazy to go hunt for it. Unless its that one with the blue background, then i probably did see it.

It has a blue border around the drawing... so I guess you saw it? //shrugs//

Time to eat some dinner~ Pizza, yay~

Tell them you have no insight to offer.

I do, actually, the topic is hand is... something I'm kind of good at ... the PROBLEM is I probably shouldn't have offered when my mood's been at a low boil for a month now and I'm constantly close to snapping or getting mad for no reason...

... More so my fault, really.

I do, actually, the topic is hand is... something I'm kind of good at ... the PROBLEM is I probably shouldn't have offered when my mood's been at a low boil for a month now and I'm constantly close to snapping or getting mad for no reason...... More so my fault, really.

That doesn't sound good, hope you feel better soon Vashi ;~;

Aaaahhh, that's not good Vashie! ;A; Hope you feel better soon...

Hi Bindi, hi Vashiane, hope you feel better Vashiane.

... On the bright side, the banshee screams from Mass Effect no longer scare me!

Seriously that noise is terrifying.

... If I have to play therapist for one more goddamn person and I don't have my pain meds I'm going to wring a couple necks, I swear.

Let's just jump into sadist land and bioware land and ignore people.

My Amazon wishlist has the most kickass gaming peripheral setup I could ever want...

NOW IF ONLY I HAD A GAMING PC.

what peripherals?

i know you got a razer mouse from a gift trade or something, i forget which one

Edited by AstraLunaSol