FE4 THREAD

Fia

nopenopenope not safe to come back here, I think.

Hai Shirley

i want to respond in korean but typing in korean not on my ipad keyboard is too much work

SIGH

38250d17eaf9c92aae90f11510023069.png

excuse the glare but i only have 4e :( it's chapter 12 for me

You bare a bizarrely strong resemblance to my brother when he was young. Now im kinda wigged out lol

Korean tile spam

Where?

All that Math and Calculus. :C mostly the calc and integrals.

Hey i gots a question: Is Calc mandatory in high schools now? Cuz in my day it was an elective/not mandatory. I know you guys are in college now and its mandatory (obviously). Just wondering about high school level Calcs.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i gots a question: Is Calc mandatory in high schools now? Cuz in my day it was an elective/not mandatory. I know you guys are in college now and its mandatory (obviously). Just wondering about high school level Calcs.

Well, when I went to High School, it was mandatory.

calc isn't mandatory in college unless you're in a stem field though

Calc wasn't mandatory at my high school; I just took it for fun. I don't think the non-science, non-math majors have calc requirements either at my college, but I could be horribly wrong on that.

Nopeee. It's technically a 5th year math (i.e. for college freshmen), but students can take it if they place out of first-year math their freshman year of highschool. To my knowledge it's something like:

First year - Algebra I

Second year - Geometry

Third year - Algebra II

Fourth year - Precalculus

Fifth year - Calculus I/II

Sixth year - Linear Algebra/Multivariable Calculus (Calc III)

Well, when I went to High School, it was mandatory.

Huh...

calc isn't mandatory in college unless you're in a stem field though

Interesting....

Calc wasn't mandatory at my high school; I just took it for fun. I don't think the non-science, non-math majors have calc requirements either at my college, but I could be horribly wrong on that.

I thought Calc was a part of a lot of requirements for stuff. /shrug

Nopeee. It's technically a 5th year math (i.e. for college freshmen), but students can take it if they place out of first-year math their freshman year of highschool. To my knowledge it's something like:

First year - Algebra I

Second year - Geometry

Third year - Algebra II

Fourth year - Precalculus

Fifth year - Calculus I/II

Sixth year - Linear Algebra/Multivariable Calculus (Calc III)

Huh...

So it looks like it varies. Post-Algebra I stuff was not at all mandatory in my high school is why i asked.

I just took Pre-Calc and Calc in high school because I was in this Math/Science program and it was recommended anyway... can't say I did the best, but eh, I think I passed it somehow anyway.

Are you afraid of math, Florinda

Nope.

Hai Shirley

hihi.

hey guys

take care of Ace for me, okay?

The fuck man. Edited by Agnés

When did editing manga become such a chore

I need to stop wasting afternoons just because I don't want to deal with it

I also need to get rid of this physiotherapy already, I'm tired of losing two hours every day because of it

It's like I'm working overtime again

Nope.

What then

Don't quit it before the treatment is over. ;__;

Not renewing after the initial 20 sessions (last one should be on 3/9, due to Carnival). I'm not going to insist on a treatment that is derived from misdiagnosis.

If anything, it could just make my situation worse.

Also, fuck losing two hours per day. Seriously, I've had enough of this already, working overtime during four months last year.