• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother, how thou doth entertain me with thy smiting. Last night's lightning show was quite magnificent. It be always enjoyable to see the lightning o'er the crest of the foothills...

I must ask, who didst thou smite so....energetically? Thou knowest how jealous i get.

oops I'm sooooo sorry Nighty :S i shouldn't be messin with yer MANLY image

afraid TheEnd is not available today

It's okay. If I'm not being seen as such, then there's already a problem* on my side, eh? So it's not your fault.

TheEnd. ;__; I cried on empty space.

*I didn't want to use problem because I don't think it's really a bad thing and "problem" sounds kinda mean but...I couldn't find another word for it. :S

Edited by Nightmare

Hello NTG how goes

hello! oops late

going good, been too busy to work on that assignment i need to do but there's always tomorrow!

how goes for you

Yeah, I bet!! Did he beat the game already? I would think so.... Ohhhhhh, you should ask him to talk to me about BD. ;; Oh, ask him about how I can I get the vestal garb... uh, and tell him to answer me in our PM thing.

Yep he's beat the game! i bet he is a BD guru now

i will tell him- as for if he will actually do it, i cannot guarantee... he is quite distracted with work and games lately!

It's okay. If I'm not being seen as such, then there's already a problem* on my side, eh? So it's not your fault.TheEnd. ;__; I cried on empty space.*I didn't want to use problem because I don't think it's really a bad thing and "problem" sounds kinda mean but...I couldn't find another word for it. :S

o-oh it is okay... and I'm sure those are MANLY tears. for now you can cry on my shoulder until TE returns

i-is it. thank you. ;_;/me cries on your shoulder

/patpat

and i only just googled faith is for the transient people. aaaahhhh it is a song name! oops is that spoilers

/patpat

and i only just googled faith is for the transient people. aaaahhhh it is a song name! oops is that spoilers

No, it's okay. And yes, it's a song name! I learned it from Emerald though, I'm not really into Touhou. :S

So is Nightie crying on NTG's shoulder for now because....

Nightie like to cry on TE's shoulder better

or

NTG is avoiding TE?

Yep he's beat the game! i bet he is a BD guru now

i will tell him- as for if he will actually do it, i cannot guarantee... he is quite distracted with work and games lately!

Yeah, I figured. ;_; But I got to that part... Still... :(

What is he working as?

or

NTG is avoiding TE?

Don't try to explain a mystery that cannot be explained.

Hello NTG.

waah i was slow and missed this. hi acacia! how you doing, if you're still here

No, it's okay. And yes, it's a song name! I learned it from Emerald though, I'm not really into Touhou. :S

ohhhhhh so you were imitating him...

or

NTG is avoiding TE?

eh?... well Nighty was trying to cry on TE's shoulder but he is not here so i offered to stand in for TE until he returns. as for whose shoulder he prefers i cannot say

Yeah, I figured. ;_; But I got to that part... Still... :(What is he working as?

Ah... well I'm not sure if i should say! you should ask him personally if you want to know :3

Maybe I should try NTG maker.

i'd say "oh nooo it's just a silly little game" but marthur and i spent hours on it sooo :3 if it ends up disappointing, dont say i didnt warn you~

...yeah man I'm totally selling this game well

waah i was slow and missed this. hi acacia! how you doing, if you're still here

Doing fine. Though perhaps not for long since ominous gray clouds are closing in...

Oh hi there.

Ah... well I'm not sure if i should say! you should ask him personally if you want to know :3

But but... I don't know if he'd answer me. D: He didn't answer my question about his FC!

I-I thought it was kinda cool.Also, I didn't ask but how've you been all this time? It's been so long.

it is a cool song name for sure!

ahh i have been fine, and busy, and guilty! i suppose i did waste summer on ACNL :( and then university came again and workload workload commuting tiredness exams exams etc. usual stuff! what about you???

Doing fine. Though perhaps not for long since ominous gray clouds are closing in...

oh noo let's hope no thunderstorm cuts you off!

I was bribed to post here

also hi

why hello, TonTon's... friend.

Oh hi there.But but... I don't know if he'd answer me. D: He didn't answer my question about his FC!

ohh well sometimes he is a bad boy. he gets busy and forgets to respond to messages etc... just bug him until he caves in ;3