FE4 THREAD

Fia

Shirley, what happened when PK counted your >_>s?

What do you mean what happened. He just counted them? And then I made a thread when he reached 200. But it kinda stopped when he left a skype chat so yeah.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But unlike the G-Gundams, the brains didn't have bad base evade (Dragon Gundam's probably an exception here) so that doesn't tell me much.

I'm gonna guess since their a bit more fragile, and usually if they deploy, you're fighting Grand Chers, so I guess perhaps they have decent enough Hit to counter the Evd...?

I didn't go with a single route that had anything to do with the brains powerd. What was the problem?

They are EN hogs, and even though you get like 8 decent units, some chapters leave you with like Yuu and Hime only, against hordes of enemy units. It's not hard to run out of energy and be a sitting duck. Even with their higher EN regen.

And that's why kids, is that EN Chips are for... lulz...

Do you get those early on? Other units are better off using it anyway

Do you get those early on? Other units are better off using it anyway

I don't know. Well, if you're playing mainly with the Brains then I guess not, but even then, I'm certain there's enough to go around. Since there is also the other %EN cuts, the +EN ones, and the 10%EN Regen parts.

hello loki, how is your day?

Survived a brush with death, but other than that, ok.

Some asshole tried to lane change too soon when there wasnt enough room between us and the car in front of us. Would have been ok had the moron not attempted the SAME THING when there was still not enough room! Near-accident there...D:

Whenever someone says that it reminds me how few people have played The Legend of Dragoon and makes me sad.

OMG!! That is one of my favorite RPGs ever. I used to mod a forum about it hella back in the day.

OMG!! That is one of my favorite RPGs ever. I used to mod a forum about it hella back in the day.

Needs a remake, hard.

NEEDS.

At least it's on PSN now.