• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember you talking about logh before watching it

yes

and it's the right time to be like that, too

your sarcasm is bad and you should feel bad

i thought you said you didn't go outside or something

Oh, right. I didn't like the animation. But now that I think about it, it vaguely reminds me of 未来少年コナン, which I watched when I was little®.

Actually, not really. 未来少年コナン more resembles Castle in the Sky... which makes sense, given that they were both directed by Miyazaki. Anyway, they're both old.

ohgod dude why do you >:3 so much.

Because it's a cute emoji.

>:3

Good thing for Fridays. Thanks to the rest of the country not moving their clocks to one hour later until April, now I'm on time to begin watching the ST:TNG marathon for the rest of the day.

No, wasn't THAT one the days of the week one?

Yeah.

But I honestly can't remember much else about it lololololol.

Honestly I think the only YA series that I remember defining my childhood (besides Harry Potter) was probably Artemis Fowl.

pokemon is totes not a child game.

speaking of, there are grown men buying McDo happy meals for the Mario toys (in the UK at least).

aw i want one too. haven't had time to trip to McDo yet. i could probably pull off the "little kid" look

speaking of, there are grown men buying McDo happy meals for the Mario toys (in the UK at least).

aw i want one too. haven't had time to trip to McDo yet. i could probably pull off the "little kid" look

i remember i did that for a zekrom pokemon toy, The toy sucked but back then i was young and much more guillible

McLanche Feliz is a piece of shit

Actually, I ony go there when I'm wanting some cheap stuff that can satisfy my hunger easily

it's okay

loli jenni

McLanche Feliz is a piece of shit

Actually, I ony go there when I'm wanting some cheap stuff that can satisfy my hunger easily

>cheap

>brazilian mcdonald's

choose one

Manchildren do a lot of silly things.

of course we do Edited by TheEnd