• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking

inverse

battle

npc

DAWN STONES AT LAST

now if only i can get some dusk stones from him tomorrow, i can give him the finger forever

There is an easier way to get them.

Yes yes can't have too much McCardiacArrestDonalds in a week...

Well I'm not sure about advancedness of nations. Does that correlate with the values of currencies? There are so many places (like China) which have such cheap meals compared to where I live, I am so jelly.

I still can't believe you just eat fruit for breakfast.

Indeed. Very likely a contributor to the #1 killer in the US, heart disease.

Let me explain. I think. It's sort of long and complicated. Because the wages in countries correlate to the market and economy in general, if I'm earning a certain amount of money and want to buy a bunch of (generic, domestic) grapes, chances are, they're not that expensive. However, an imported, name-brand grapes would be more expensive. Not only that, but because they're using standard ingredients. That is, whether you're eating at McDonalds in London or New York, it should, well, taste the same. So the prices will more likely be as expensive, if not more so, than in, say, America.

I don't even know if I'm explaining well. >_______> Anyway, I've eaten at McDonalds in Korea, Turkey, and the U.S., and from what I've seen, it's more expensive out of the US than in it.

Oh, how about this? If you're living on Brazilian wages, but they're selling burgers at McDonalds higher than they do in America, it's not exactly cheap. In other first-world countries, where wages are similar, it would be - I assume - less apparent.

Whhhhhyyyyy? Fruit is light and fulfilling. Juicy. Enough to carry me on 'til lunch. The perfect breakfast.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

But you don't have to wait 24 hours to try again.

I don't have to worry about it again for 24 hours.

Hah, it's gotten predictable... that's sad...

Everything I do is predictable Edited by TheEnd

considering how the level 3 training was already annoying me, i'm not so sure

disowned

I've been stuck for too long after getting the Cleria Sword :c

I have no fucking idea what to do next

Not to mention that I end up grinding too much when I keep exploring but going nowhere

Edited by Tonton

I've been stuck for too long after getting the Cleria Sword :c

I have no fucking idea what to do next

Not to mention that I end up grinding too much when I keep exploring but going nowhere

how about you stop juggling insanely between games and just play them from start to finish

literally in the same building

jenni demands a new generation that's actually a new generation

that's nice to know! like a canteen?

costs me about £2 for a filling lunch at my university eateries

and then he will make babies and bring them to the FE4T

Hello goodbye Miss Jenni.

G-goodbye and Hello Mr Charles.

Nuuuuuuu ;A;

*hugs Fre*

Hihi NTG

Hey gson. Napishtim?

Indeed. Very likely a contributor to the #1 killer in the US, heart disease.

Let me explain. I think. It's sort of long and complicated. Because the wages in countries correlate to the market and economy in general, if I'm earning a certain amount of money and want to buy a bunch of (generic, domestic) grapes, chances are, they're not that expensive. However, an imported, name-brand grapes would be more expensive. Not only that, but because they're using standard ingredients. That is, whether you're eating at McDonalds in London or New York, it should, well, taste the same. So the prices will more likely be as expensive, if not more so, than in, say, America.

I don't even know if I'm explaining well. >_______> Anyway, I've eaten at McDonalds in Korea, Turkey, and the U.S., and from what I've seen, it's more expensive out of the US than in it.

Oh, how about this? If you're living on Brazilian wages, but they're selling burgers at McDonalds higher than they do in America, it's not exactly cheap. In other first-world countries, where wages are similar, it would be - I assume - less apparent.

Whhhhhyyyyy? Fruit is light and fulfilling. Juicy. Enough to carry me on 'til lunch. The perfect breakfast.

I-I think I vaguely understand.

Well I'm mostly surprised at how uhh well-bred/healthy you are! I'm so glad for you! And also surprised at how you manage to fill yourself with fruit.

Actually I guess my problem isn't necessarily to do with fruit itself, but rather I only feel filled with hot food so maybe if I ate lots of hot fruit it would actually fill me. :3

that's nice to know! like a canteen?

costs me about £2 for a filling lunch at my university eateries

and then he will make babies and bring them to the FE4T

one kind of, the other not really

that's exactly what i meant

Hey gson. Napishtim?

ys 2

In less than an hour, spring break begins...

Hm, you're gonna have your Spring Break this week? Heh, over here we won't have the free week until mid-April.