• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwh. perhaps!

>~<

it's ok!

don't worry about it yet! a-and actually uni life is very fun too so there are things to look forward to

>Too used to maids in white.

B-but games are just so fun...

W-well, we'll see...

*sigh* I hope so...

That's pretty cool, haha, I wish my parents liked games and played them ;_;

I know. Me too. ;~;

And 'night Jenni~!

Edited by Not-an-Apple

He has a file on her 3DS.

in before her father lurks here

okay srsly when is the wedding.

when rey gets a steady job

umm i should sleep now. early start tmrw. goodgoodgood night everyone!

:<

nightynight

You both have Ac in front of your names >~<

ohno... hope she is not ill or anything. i wonder if she is yearning for a partner?

Oh, hah.

I wouldn't be surprised. Not that long ago a cat had more than once come here. Said cat doesn't seem to have showed up again though now the cat was meowing a lot at night in a very sad-inducing way... I wouldn't be surprised if there is a connection.

Anyway, bye NTG.

I hope you revisit Vagrant Story sometime in the future, but Suikoden is quite a good series (sans IV).

I most definitely will! Just haven't been in the mood after beating the forest. But yes, Suikoden is very fresh and different for me. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. And I'm hell bent on recruiting all 108 stars.

lagless co-op ;_;

lagless, comrade

lagless ;_;

is all well?

it's quite nice to be the watcher sometimes. sometimes you can't see everything espec in a action packed game, with flashes and effects everywhere. or maybe it's just me?

MORE THAN WELL

It is quite nice. Though I never had that problem, but it's not just you, definitely. A lot of people seem to have that problem.

:<

nightynight

what's this, no more bad jenni or any other such thing

Anyone here ever been to a video game tournament?

Can't say I have. Although I've seen here at College there are some hosted every now and then, though never have the chance to even go and spectate.

guys i need help with math, the problem is "Lorraine has a square pool with sides of xx in her backyard as shown. She wants to build a border around her pool with tiles. Each tile is 1 square foot.Write an expression that shows the amount of tiles needed."

I get the expression 1(4x) is this correct?

i was in the other thread / being distracted.

Staph being distracted.

That thread is a bit bleck anyway.

guys i need help with math, the problem is "Lorraine has a square pool with sides of xx in her backyard as shown. She wants to build a border around her pool with tiles. Each tile is 1 square foot.Write an expression that shows the amount of tiles needed."

Sorry math ain't my subject.

Wait, what exactly is that xX suppose to be?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

lagless, comrade

lagless ;_;

;_;

what's this, no more bad jenni or any other such thing

jenni has been posting

i can't just keep calling her bad and make her leave again ;_;

aw man

I missed Jenni. :<

i see you're back

Wait, what exactly is hat xX suppose to be?

apparently "X" was in there already. but it was just a space when i was posting so i didn't think it would come up. Anyway it is simple X number of tiles not Xx

apparently "X" was in there already. but it was just a space when i was posting so i didn't think it would come up. Anyway it is simple X number of tiles not Xx

Well, if X is merely the number of tiles and doesn't give a measurement, so with the 1 sq ft being a red herring, then it's simply 4x, though if it needs to be a closed border, then it's 4x + 4 for the corners.