FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh gasap birthdays??

Happy birthday Neal~!

well I guess the vocubulary gets harder but how exactly can the diffuclty in english escalate excpet for harder voucabulary

I'm actually not sure if it's the same for all college english courses (I imagine it would be) but learning vocabulary doesn't happen anymore by then. It's all grammar and essays and sooooo much writing

In my english class it was always writing 3-page papers (at least I think it was three... uhhhhh) every few weeks... when it came to quizzes/tests I don't remember them being too difficult, but it's definitely worse than you think~ Like you have no idea x3 But that's my point is that you have no idea! So you have no right to make fun of him for needing to prepare xb

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Vocabulary helps but it's mostly just jotting down ideas and creating outlines to actually come up with a strong thesis and supporting said thesis with evidence which eventually just fills the pages that are requireeeeeeeeeed.

Or something.

Oi, if it isn't too much trouble, someone wanna help me evolve my Haunter in X?

sure

nvm ein answered first, also poly do you happen to have a ghastly

Edited by Junko Enoshima

sure

nvm ein answered first, also poly do you happen to have a ghastly

nope

And you can help, but I think I need your FC.

2766-8685-4348 is mine.

I don't care... this is brilliant... too much laughing. lol

Coincidentally, I'm amazed with all the stuff one can do with SFM, after seeing several videos. Makes me want to screw around with it too, though that may not be happening soon, heh.

I don't care... this is brilliant... too much laughing. lol

Coincidentally, I'm amazed with all the stuff one can do with SFM, after seeing several videos. Makes me want to screw around with it too, though that may not be happening soon, heh.

I want a TF2 film. In musical format.

So leik, another sample chapter of The Winds of Winter (ASOIAF upcoming book) was released today. Westeros.org exploded. Its an Arya chapter. And its Serious Business. O.O So thats why i havent been harassing the thread today.

Man, the wind is sure have been quite strong today. Cihuatecayotl must be very happy... or mad... or something... lulz

Well, time for me to retire to Wackyland... I mean, my Dreamscape, or just plain old "Heck if I know what is going on here" land.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

My new friends will be coming soon enough for the Battle Maison and for online competing.

*Brushes hair away from face*

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sylveon-gp-2-2.3498392/

Just got my hidden ability Eevee this set and it's ready to be transferred. Gen V

-Wish

-Protect

-Hyper Voice(It hits through substituters. If this isn't Uber, I don't know what is...)

-Heal Bell

It truely does make Sylveon an Uber with this set. Just got the Pokemon Bank paid for and is ready. I'm ready to bring all of my trained friends soon enough from my 4th and 5th gens as soon as I can get some of them that I haven't trained yet their transfer only moves (that is suggested with these pokes that I'm going to transfer from smogon) like with Eevee for Hyper Voice and Heal Bell. He has it's hidden ability as I'm bringing it over from the fifth gen and I can breed lots more of these after the transfer is finished. I wonder if Vashi will want a hidden ability Eevee for one of her breaded Hidden Ability Pumpkaboo. It should evolve too as I'm getting it through trade. :D

I shall soon enough bring the competing a greater experience than ever before. My Registeel is ready as well as I got it it's transfer only move Seismic Toss from the third gen.

EDIT: Just getting my shiny Giratina his transfer only moves right now as one of them is Outrage.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

hm

so maybe, just maybe

ao no kiseki evolution's remixed soundtrack might not be the disappointment zero's was

Eight pages of nothing.

Except NTG. I missed NTG.

But yeah, b-day in ~30 min, yeah! <:D

no happy birthday to you Edited by TheEnd

Even my Shiny Giratina, Palkia, Dialga passed the anti hacking systems with no probs. Well...of course. I got them from gamestop last year. ^~^

Gonna take a day or two to finish my transfers.

Done with Black 2. Three more carts to go.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Breed the meowth you got and offer

Although bank exclusives are not that rare now that bank is everywhere and working

For legendaries try go get a Yveltal and start trading

I thought Yveltal couldn't be traded on GTS

But anyway, as far as dex filling goes I'll probably stick with Kalos' "seen" list for now (even because a new PoE race season is starting this weekend, gotta play that)

Which means there are like ~20 left, and the only one not readily obtainable (catch/breed/stone evolve) is Gliscor

Though I should probably try GTSing Shuckle too

Edited by TheEnd