FE4 THREAD

Fia

i remember she calling her course a sausage fest

ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM

TREASURE IT

Ew.

Why are you starting school at such a strange time, anyway? Or does school start in April in Brazil, like it does in Japan?

lumi is very likely aware of it

You're probably right.

But still.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

arquitetura?

relações internacionais

arquitetura at least has more (hot) chicks

>pelotas

hue

many are from minas hue

Ah College... hopefully you don't end up regretting it... don't end up like me...

to be fair, you might just be the most hopeless person in this thread

and by hopeless, i mean "devoid of hope in a better future"

then it's on fe4 thread

i guess

You're probably right.

But still.

there's no still

very few females study computer-related things in college

that's a fact, not an ideological judgment

relações internacionais

arquitetura at least has more (hot) chicks

many are from minas hue

they went there for a reason hue Edited by TheEnd

I don't plan to go down without a fight though, even though it's gonna be inevitably futile, at least as far as my current career is concerned.

I don't plan to go down without a fight though, even though it's gonna be inevitably futile, at least as far as my current career is concerned.

not even talking just about your career

not even talking just about your career

I know. But I still think there is light at the end of the tunnel. It's just that, in my case, I'm not in a single tunnel but a complex maze system. But I'll get out one day...!

When it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel...was just a freight train coming your way.

Heh, and then turn into that other kind of "light at the end of a tunnel". I wouldn't be surprised.

Until what?

Good luck?

Thanks. I may have to arrange a skype call with my Norwegian friend to help out. I learn language stuff better by actually doing and hearing. Im not sure he knows much Old Norse doe so theres that. (I know he has friends that do...Hence yet another reason i need to go to Norway...)

I became a proper human being in college...

You and everyone else.

i guess

there's no still

very few females study computer-related things in college

that's a fact, not an ideological judgment

they went there for a reason hue

I still ponder why so few ladies go into that line of study. I dont see it as something masculine as much as something that requires a pretty good mind. Ladies are quite good at such things. Hell, i think theres a lady who works with my brother whos into computer related analysis/tech/etc. (Shes below him on the promotional ladder only cuz she hasnt been there as long.)

Omg chili two nights in a row. I got dragons in my belly!

i heard campinas's water actually has hormones on it

would you believe people said the same thing about pelotas

I still ponder why so few ladies go into that line of study. I dont see it as something masculine as much as something that requires a pretty good mind. Ladies are quite good at such things. Hell, i think theres a lady who works with my brother whos into computer related analysis/tech/etc. (Shes below him on the promotional ladder only cuz she hasnt been there as long.)

Omg chili two nights in a row. I got dragons in my belly!

Maybe it's just their upbringing... because I think even on a general note, it's usually the guys who are better with tech stuff too... like I mean the support. But I dunno, I feel like that ratio for computer science for males and females were starting to be a bit more equal? when I graduated than when I entered. and I took a bit to graduate too.

Maybe it's just their upbringing... because I think even on a general note, it's usually the guys who are better with tech stuff too... like I mean the support. But I dunno, I feel like that ratio for computer science for males and females were starting to be a bit more equal? when I graduated than when I entered. and I took a bit to graduate too.

I know its a different bag of peanuts, but i have a female friend who got into being a tech for AT&T. (Mostly Uverse installation) And she passed her phonepole test with higher marks than some of the guys. I dunno. I think we need to give more of an impression that women can be computer science majors too. If a lady has a good mind for maths and programming, wynaut?

Oh my again.

What 'bout EDUCATION?

Haha

You're talking about brazil

But seriously, tonton's college is delayed compared to most cplleges in the country.

My classes have begun a month ago.

What about GOOD SALARIES FOR WHO ACTUALLY DO AN IMPORTANT JOB IN THIS COUNTRY?

Why do the Social Sciences have such low-pay jobs? I'm probably going to end up with a job either in medicine or biology at this point.

1181911796832.gif