• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

$2,500 fine!, Also if they want to ban kinder surprise they might as well ban all the toys in a toy store because kids could choke on them.

The principle of the ban is the act of having the toy inside something edible, not the toy itself.

The principle of the ban is the act of having the toy inside something edible, not the toy itself.

Still, It is unfortunate. While the deaths of the two children in the UK were tragic I still think we should allow them. The product even says it recommends adult supervision when the kids are eating the treat. And while the ban has been put in place in the 1930's i think it should finally be lifted.

Still, It is unfortunate. While the deaths of the two children in the UK were tragic I still think we should allow them. The product even says it recommends adult supervision when the kids are eating the treat. And while the ban has been put in place in the 1930's i think it should finally be lifted.

Speaking of, Europe has a similar ban since 2008, but Kinder falls under one of the two exceptions, though.

Still it seems pretty hilarious that the candy is smuggled like drugs.

Well, that's the sort of effect with things in this type of situations.

Heck, over here since lemon prices are shooting up, there was a robbery of a truck full of lemons in the south of the country... an armed robbery... of lemons... yeah...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Meanwhile I could go to the local store and buy them.

Yep you guys are quite lucky. You even get cold weather all the time! (not being sarcastic)

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Yes Kinder is amazing.

Mmm and how. For some reason, it just never hit the US, but recently i guess it has been. I found some at Walgreens. ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This is it btw. Muy bueno!

Omg, so right now, its freezing outside and might actually snow. Hnnngh!

Mmm and how. For some reason, it just never hit the US, but recently i guess it has been. I found some at Walgreens. ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This is it btw. Muy bueno!

Omg, so right now, its freezing outside and might actually snow. Hnnngh!

I thought you lived in Scandinavia.

What did I miss. Also HK I am very sad you have little to none Lucina art

*raises hand* I've got Lucina fanart in my desktop fanart folder. ...I should probably count them all.

Except Scandinavia isn't a country.

I know. I thought he lived in that general area though. And I think he was speaking Norse so I couldn't tell what part he lived in.

I know. I thought he lived in that general area though. And I think he was speaking Norse so I couldn't tell what part he lived in.

She lives in California.