FE4 THREAD

Fia

lol, does Lux still post here? I've been gone too long. But yeah, all of us used to be such a crew (since there were less teenagers on SF) back in the day (read: 2010).

if it makes you feel better I got rejected at Columbia

And happy late birthday! o:

Roxas still does. Astra stops by once in a while. Lux once in a blue moon. Hatari I've only seen, like, once. Soluna, I hasn't dropped by since I joined, which was '12. And Fia came, like, twice.

But still. Brown. That's good. Getting in is an accomplishment in itself! Like, Roxas was rejected from Harvard. Although he got into Emory.

Thanks! You're turning 18 soon yourself!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

heh. Well thanks for the encouragement. We will see in 5 years. Will anyone even be here in 5 years. Hard to believe the end might have kids next when I am in college. Same with Loki Laufeyson.

god, idk, I've been PMing a couple people back and forth/been on steam but school has been super stressful. however i'm posting now since idgaf about school any,more and senioritis is a real disease

senioritis what

"A priest or religious leader."

Oh.

But why goldfish?

I-I thought that maybe Agate might play a significant role is all, given what I saw in FC... My bad. ;~;

I don't know.

Hey! >:0

Y-you're right, I know.

tonton-level display of attention span

he's one of the main cast, you know

but the main characters are firmly established from the very beginning

man up, etc

Graaaaaats

which ones

LUMI. LUMI. LUMI.

read: person I've missed the most on SF

Choosing between Brown, UMich and safety school. It really comes down to finances, though, so we'll see.

sorry i didn't apply to stonybrook ;_;

Wait, wait. Which UMich. Ann Arbor?

No, Flint. Kidding, Ann Arbor.

Uncle Bal! <3

Uh, sorta. I may not have gotten arrested/overdosed on drugs/failed out of school (well... as senioritis increases, I can't guarantee the last one), but I've always been a pretty sickly child (weak constitution, sorta), and this year's been my sickest.

Also since when were you a moderator? o:

I almost missed the 'not' in that sentence and nearly had a heart attack! A shame about your constitution letting you down more than normal this past year, it really is. I'd be a huge hypocrite for recommending lots of fresh air and exercise (and it may not even make a difference) so I guess I'll just say, keep plugging away and try not to let it get you down.

Also, I can't even remember, at this point. Must be a sign I'm getting old. I want to say two years, but maybe it's closer to three?

Brown is closer to me therefore brown

//shot

Noted. We still need to have that meetup whenever CamCam gets out of high school. Or I should just drive him over. XD

Roxas still does. Astra stops by once in a while. Lux once in a blue moon. Hatari I've only seen, like, once. Soluna, I hasn't dropped by since I joined, which was '12. And Fia came, like, twice.

But still. Brown. That's good. Getting in is an accomplishment in itself! Like, Roxas was rejected from Harvard. Although he got into Emory.

Thanks! You're turning 18 soon yourself!

Yeah! Where is Roxas going? I sort of lost touch with him. And aww, but I guess that can't accept every 2400er. :/

After years of being called a loli by everyone on this forum...

heh. Well thanks for the encouragement. We will see in 5 years. Will anyone even be here in 5 years. Hard to believe the end might have kids next when I am in college. Same with Loki Laufeyson.

lol TheEnd having kids

lol

No, Flint. Kidding, Ann Arbor.

What a joker this one is, lol. Twice in two posts. xD

I'll always have a soft spot for an alma mater, so I'd tell you to go there, but I honestly have no idea what the tuition is because it was waved for my grad school program. I can't imagine a public school's, even a pretty prestigious one's, would be comparable to something like Brown's though...

senioritis what

tonton-level display of attention span

he's one of the main cast, you know

but the main characters are firmly established from the very beginning

man up, etc

It's a thing.

FISH MEMORY?!

I suppose. I like Agate, though. He's cool.

NOT THIS AGAIN, PLZ.

Yeah! Where is Roxas going? I sort of lost touch with him. And aww, but I guess that can't accept every 2400er. :/

After years of being called a loli by everyone on this forum...

lol TheEnd having kids

lol

Emory, I think.

Test scores aren't everything, though, so that's understandable.

Which is good, 'cause I only got 2160.

So Roxas was the shota and you were the loli, huh?

He already has a grandson.

What a joker this one is, lol. Twice in two posts. xD

I'll always have a soft spot for an alma mater, so I'd tell you to go there, but I honestly have no idea what the tuition is because it was waved for my grad school program. I can't imagine a public school's, even a pretty prestigious one's, would be comparable to something like Brown's though...

Mich actually gave me more money, which is really surprising for an OOS public school. I'm leaning towards Brown since I actually can't visit Mich and it's closer to my home state.

Emory, I think.

Test scores aren't everything, though, so that's understandable.

Which is good, 'cause I only got 2160.

So Roxas was the shota and you were the loli, huh?

He already has a grandson.

lol, I guess so? I mean we all were a collection of shotas and lolis but I guess us two the most. Funny thing is, I recall when I first joined, my first two 'friends' were Lux and Roxas, and everyone told me not to be deceived, lol.

i feel pressured into telling you i got a 2210

lol TheEnd having kids

lol

impudent but true

lol, I guess so? I mean we all were a collection of shotas and lolis but I guess us two the most. Funny thing is, I recall when I first joined, my first two 'friends' were Lux and Roxas, and everyone told me not to be deceived, lol.

i feel pressured into telling you i got a 2210

Seriously, the FE4 THREAD was on crack for the first few years. >_______>

From what I hear, at least.

>Was only around since last year.

Nice!

I sort of screwed up and didn't manage my time for my essay, only finishing half of it. That, and I wasn't concentrating very much during the math portions. I was honestly surprised at my score, because I did better in all areas when I compared it to my first score (2000). Not to mention I didn't study at all.

Nice!

I sort of screwed up and didn't manage my time for my essay, only finishing half of it. That, and I wasn't concentrating very much during the math portions. I was honestly surprised at my score, because I did better in all areas when I compared it to my first score (2000). Not to mention I didn't study at all.

we simply had fia

Hi all!

impudent but true

You know I love (respect?) you. :3

Nice!

I feel like we're depressing people by talking about scores, but yeah, I sorta YOLO'd my standardized tests besides subject tests since lolschool.