• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God. I'm the one who was actually in the argument, if that's what you want to call it and that's how you're playing.

I know what part of the post I was replying to.

And if that doesn't convince you, note that my "It's not a priority" is the second row of my response.

It's a reply to TE's second row of text.

"*sigh*" for "fixed."

"It's not a priority" for "Meanwhile in Marthur's dex."

And so on and so forth.

You. Are. Mistaken.

Im talking about the argument itself, you dolt! I care little about the priority comment.

Speaking of the Mario Bros., this made me laugh:

There's a bunch of mario references in AC Brohood as well

There's a story-achievement (completion of sequence 4 IIRC) called your principessa is in another castello when you go rescue caterina from a borgia cell

There's a story-achievement (completion of sequence 4 IIRC) called your principessa is in another castello when you go rescue caterina from a borgia cell

I've only seen AC 1.

I really liked it

I kinda wanted to see what we can might stop with these none sense trolling and maybe find a way to bring SF.net without those hates and not to make any butt hurts on other people?

possibly my new favorite quote ever

I'm guessing the recruitment was via PM by our revered hero?

Ah yes, I saw a bit of that in the video's comment section, one mentioning the developers are Mario fans.

:): we cool.

I also love cashews.

Cashews are grand.

Wat.

Here's the skinny: Marth LXIV saw the topic where Tryhard posted screenshots of 4chan hating on Serenes. He then sent a PM to members of the mod squad and me. I saw it made two responses. Red Fox also made a constructive response. Tangerine just wanted to make fun of him in typical Tangerine fashion.

Here's the skinny: Marth LXIV saw the topic where Tryhard posted screenshots of 4chan hating on Serenes. He then sent a PM to members of the mod squad and me. I saw it made two responses. Red Fox also made a constructive response. Tangerine just wanted to make fun of him in typical Tangerine fashion.

Why you though?