• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's every fandom.

It can be. Flan mentioned KH. I know Hetalia has a terrifying fandom, and so does Homestruck. But when fandom takes something rather innocuous and puts it to smut and it pops up five different times with safe search on, theres a problem.

Oh whats that?

A DC animated movie (the only thing they are doing good lately) about Flash going into some alternate reality. It's awesome

And kinda violent

It can be. Flan mentioned KH. I know Hetalia has a terrifying fandom, and so does Homestruck. But when fandom takes something rather innocuous and puts it to smut and it pops up five different times with safe search on, theres a problem.

Brother, came across an excellent writeup of Bucky and Steve's relationship in TWS and Bucky's character. Includes feels.

http://hellotailor.blogspot.de/2014/04/captain-america-winter-soldier-tragedy.html

OooOOoOoO

*reads*

And? Doesnt mean its nice to have the thing you like being treated so....badly.

Brother, came across an excellent writeup of Bucky and Steve's relationship in TWS and Bucky's character. Includes feels.

http://hellotailor.blogspot.de/2014/04/captain-america-winter-soldier-tragedy.html

That was an interesting read.

Er...you're not still mad at me, right, Poly? I've apologized multiple times...

...Dude. Chill. And leave it in PMs.

wiggy?

Wiggy

adj.

1. To describe something that is so mindboggling, it is amusing.

2. To describe something that can reach mindboggling levels of awesome.

That was an interesting read.

It was. I do think the writer kind of exaggerated in places, but he/she got the core of it really well.

So guys, I forgot to mention. Last week, a friend of mine went to a convention and got some pretty neat stuff. Japanese Pokemon Red was one thing, but when he showed me Mystery of the Emblem, I was like...woah.

Not saying it's a rare game or anything. Just was shocked to actually play a Japanese Fire Emblem game on actual hardware aside from Binding Blade.

And before you bring up "Why not FE4", we're talking about someone that's not really that interested in Fire Emblem.

I would if he didn't ignore me every single time. <_<

Dude. Chill. It's been a few hours. Chill. If you're pushy, you're going to just shove him away.

Wiggy

adj.

It was. I do think the writer kind of exaggerated in places, but he/she got the core of it really well.

What parts were exaggerated?

I would if he didn't ignore me every single time. <_<

>.> Yes yes, but the time has come to move on. The other party involved will address the issue when they are good and ready. In the meantime, please stop whinging about this issue.

So guys, I forgot to mention. Last week, a friend of mine went to a convention and got some pretty neat stuff. Japanese Pokemon Red was one thing, but when he showed me Mystery of the Emblem, I was like...woah.

Not saying it's a rare game or anything. Just was shocked to actually play a Japanese Fire Emblem game on actual hardware aside from Binding Blade.

And before you bring up "Why not FE4", we're talking about someone that's not really that interested in Fire Emblem.

Neat. Ive never seen a copy of FE12.

I wanna go to Japan Town in San Fransisco and see if i can hunt down some Mameshiba stuff and eat sushi with my friend.

What parts were exaggerated?

Oh the "BUCKY'S ACTOR NEEDS TO WIN ALL THE AWARDS EVAR~~! BEST. BODY. LANGUAGE. EVAR!" parts. I was like "ehhhh ok..." Otherwise, its a good write-up.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Wiggy

adj.

Then yeah. It's very wiggly

AND VERY VIOLENT

So on the TNG marathon, there's currently airing an episode with the typical "Shenanigans happened and suddenly X character wakes up Y years in the future with memory loss from after the shenanigans" plot... I like those sorts of plots when they don't steer to the Bad Future sort, mostly for the lulz factor of seeing what supposedly changed and stuff.

Gotta say, seeing a Ferengi in Starfleet Uniform made me laugh. That was so random...

Ferengis were just hilarious.

Heh, indeed. From what I remember when looking stuff up, an episode from Enterprise reveals it was Ferengis the ones behind the Roswell Incident. That's one episode I'd sure be looking forward to if I ever catch Enterprise on TV. lol

Though back to TNG, it has also proven the Ferengi could be quite the cunning foes if they set their minds to it. I do remember that episode when one almost succeeded in enacting a revenge plan against Captain Picard.

Well, I must head to sleep now. To boldly go to the depths of my Dreamscape to witness the works of the crackfic writer that is is my subconscious mind...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Harr. Those guys are the tricksters of that verse. Ugly as sin but so fun to watch. Mind, its been like almost two decades since ive sat and watch TNG so bare with me.

Also good night thread.

Vinland Saga is being released by Panini

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

I plan to read Vinland Saga. Go read Until Death Do Us Part.

Shhhhh.

If you don't say anything, maybe he'll forget.

I know he won't, though; I'm just playing around.

Disgusting.