• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't everyone just fuck everything, seriously? People being fucking assholes about what they misinterpret and just holding a grudge because they're too much of a fuckass to forgive? Get the fuck over it, who needs them, who needs anyone anyway. In the end what does it fucking matter when life's too short to fuss about the people you hate or hate you or anything like that? Everyone is stupid.

FOR FUCKING SAKE FFM JUST LET IT DROP AND FIND BETTER FRIENDS :|

Or, maybe you could explain what the fuck is going on to people who don't understand what the fuck is going on, and then we can get a better idea on what the fuck is going on and why everyone is fucking mad and what kind of response you "deserve" and whatnot.

FUCK.

I've been so bored and I don't know what to do. And I don't know why I'm posting that here.

Why don't everyone just fuck everything, seriously? People being fucking assholes about what they misinterpret and just holding a grudge because they're too much of a fuckass to forgive? Get the fuck over it, who needs them, who needs anyone anyway. In the end what does it fucking matter when life's too short to fuss about the people you hate or hate you or anything like that? Everyone is stupid.

Or, maybe you could explain what the fuck is going on to people who don't understand what the fuck is going on, and then we can get a better idea on what the fuck is going on and why everyone is fucking mad and what kind of response you "deserve" and whatnot.

FUCK.

uh.... .w. Edited by Magnolia

FUCK.

Eleven fucks in once sentence.

I think that needs revising. Seriously...

FUCK.

this is partly what i feel right now

and i've been the asshole

Eleven fucks in once sentence.

I think that needs revising. Seriously...

Fuck off, Takao, I'll revise all my fucks the day that SF stops being full of so much drama.

but it's stated in the code of conduct to treat other members civilly.

Fuck off, Takao, I'll revise all my fucks the day that SF stops being full of so much drama.

but SF is drama central

FUCK.

Wow, I don't think I've seen you curse so much. Then again, I know the feeling well.

FUCK.

...Well, it's mostly just one person. Which I'm pretty miffed over since I was pretty devoted to him as a friend and all...

But I think I'll just drop it now. >:

Then people need to grow up, seriously. "Everyone's against me" this, "oh you guys are circlejerks" that, "people don't like us, we're the special ones" ICAN'TTAKEITANYMORE.

Life sucks, and is unfair, and some people you thought were friends are not actually your friends. And when that happens, you move on because you can't waste life complaining over things that don't deserve your attention.

I probably came off as being way too strong at the top of this page, but seriously, moping about matters isn't helping. FFM, that thread was deleted before I could read the last page or two of it, so I have no idea what is going on. But if you're sincerely sorry, you apologized to whoever is pissed at you privately (public apologies aren't very useful, nor do I feel they are sincere), and you tried to explain yourself that you honestly didn't mean to offend him, and that you're sorry that your words came out wrong, then there is nothing else you can do. Yes, some people will take more time to forgive you, but if they're still being a legit jerkass about whatever you said, then that person is not worth it, okay? I've met people like that both IRL and on the Internet. I thought they were my friends, but the moment I screwed up they decided that I wasn't worth it. But guess what, THEY'RE the ones who are not worth it. So instead of griping about it in FE4 public thread, which actually makes you look more disgenuine, get off the Internet and do something to clear your mind! Just don't think about it. Think on it for a few days to yourself, and if nothing changes by then (neither with you or the person), it's time to realize that if you're being true and they're not caring, then it's time to move on.

i'd rather people stopped talking about that thread period

for once i agree with you

and i dunno who you are

but seriously, stop bringing shit from outside in here or something. .w.