• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

ew the "young" people of this thread is pretty disappointing. I speak for myself too.

i would be offended but i was just addressed as a fossil so now i am not sure what i am

So this is a hibye then

pretty much! unless i come back at a time when you're here

Are you absolutely, positively sure you have done no wrong?

That reminds me. Remember when I used to give you meals? Not anymore!

i am so sure i've done nothing wrong

what did i do to deserve that!!!!!! that is too cruel. see, you're the one who is doing all the wrong here.

oh hey it's nice to be right

shh h*ck off reirei

Hm, we've met before? I recognize the name Soluna in your name history so I'm gonna guess yes...

i'm not sure if we've ever really spoken much but yes we have! maybe not with formal introductions or anything but

I know I am but what are you.

no i am

wait what

i would be offended but i was just addressed as a fossil so now i am not sure what i am

but but

you are kinda a fossil

of this thread

Edited by Magnolia

I know I am but what are you.

Aiku's

*puts brownies on Freohr's head*

Hmmmmmmm I won't eat those~ x3 I'm sure any other aminals sitting on my head right now will be fine eating those for me

i am so sure i've done nothing wrong

what did i do to deserve that!!!!!! that is too cruel. see, you're the one who is doing all the wrong here.

So you're saying you're an innocent little angel who has done nothing wrong in her entire life?

What did you do? You became my niece! I reserve the right to torment all of my nieces, especially the ones who vanish for ever at a time!

i'm not sure if we've ever really spoken much but yes we have! maybe not with formal introductions or anything but

Oh, okay. Guess that's another person I had forgotten about... lol

dolphins remind me that you can serenade a beluga whale with mariachi music

So you're saying you're an innocent little angel who has done nothing wrong in her entire life?

What did you do? You became my niece! I reserve the right to torment all of my nieces, especially the ones who vanish for ever at a time!

this is exactly what i'm saying. i've been on my most perfect behavior since i was a fetus.

you're supposed to feed your family no matter what they do! you're a terrible uncle and you're fired.

Edited by gareki

dolphins remind me that you can serenade a beluga whale with mariachi music

this is exactly what i'm saying. i've been on my most perfect behavior since i was a fetus.

you're supposed to feed your family no matter what they do! you're a terrible uncle and you're fired.

Oh my.....

TOO LATE

NOW YOU HAVE

BUT BUT

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS

But on the one hand that says how amazing Aiku really is if being his makes me win so I can find that very acceptable ^o^

You can't fire me, little one.

BUT BUT

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS

But on the one hand that says how amazing Aiku really is if being his makes me win so I can find that very acceptable ^o^

TOO BAD, NOW YOU'RE A WINNER

Well...it's not just being Aiku's, but that was a good response. So good job.