FE4 THREAD

Fia

Indeed!

Yes. :smug:

Rey, why you make vids of waifu death? Im confused.

Alcohol is great for destressing. *nodnod* well, when you don't have too much. Just enough to relax.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I feel this is totally relevant to the non-existant conversation

My English teacher today was making copies then she got them and said let's get down to business. Then in a really quiet voice she said "to defeat the huns."

I chuckled.

Give that teacher a medal.

Also I really need to continue playing EO4

Alcohol is great for destressing. *nodnod* well, when you don't have too much. Just enough to relax.

Mmmhm...

Goodness, brother, thy fervor tonight with thy anvil is quite mighty! Hail and thunderstorms!

Is this a good thing? I want to play FE:POR but I no longer have the game(it was stolen) and no stores sell it. I want to buy a copy off Ebay but they charge such high prices. That game was my childhood.

Seriously?! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fire-Emblem-Path-of-Radiance-Gamecube-NEW-SEALED-PRISTINE-VGA-90-/151272695209?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item23388e25a9

Edited by AllAroundGamer9

Omg, Jojo is so fun.

Only thing I find weird is how he uses such casual tones with his mom and grandpa.

Rude, even.

But alas, LoGH is top priority atm.

Is this a good thing? I want to play FE:POR but I no longer have the game(it was stolen) and no stores sell it. I want to buy a copy off Ebay but they charge such high prices. That game was my childhood.

Emulator to the rescue!

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Seriously?! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fire-Emblem-Path-of-Radiance-Gamecube-NEW-SEALED-PRISTINE-VGA-90-/151272695209?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item23388e25a9

well it is a GCN game and I think GCN are collectibles or whatever by now. Or at the very least, they're ancient.

Also, I'd sell you mine but I'd have to kill you first.

Omg, Jojo is so fun.

Only thing I find weird is how he uses such casual tones with his mom and grandpa.

Rude, even.

That's Jotaro for you. Rude as hell, but you know, he has a heart of gold. Did you watch the previous anime before this one, btw?

well it is a GCN game and I think GCN are collectibles or whatever by now. Or at the very least, they're ancient.

Also, I'd sell you mine but I'd have to kill you first.

GCN games being described as ancient, depresses me.

Is this a good thing?

Oh yesss!