• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh bother, with my mom on the TV and their laptops unable to I have to get my laptop hijacked by my brother and cousin to watch stuff on Netflix. I'd use their laptops in the meantime, but they have overheating problems.

I only wanted the rage.

You often seem like you're trying too hard, I've noticed... Like trying too hard to seem trolly or perverted or scandalous, to the point that your posts just don't even look right x3 I don't think they suit you

But who knows, I could be completely wrong perhaps~! It's kinda difficult for me to take you seriously though... Your posts don't seem to have the effect you're hoping to make, imhotep

You often seem like you're trying too hard, I've noticed... Like trying too hard to seem trolly or perverted or scandalous, to the point that your posts just don't even look right x3 I don't think they suit you

But who knows, I could be completely wrong perhaps~! It's kinda difficult for me to take you seriously though... Your posts don't seem to have the effect you're hoping to make, imhotep

I should give up on the "trolling" and be a little less random.

*smirk* Freohr, you just described 90% of the forum's userbase.

でもね・・・ 僕はいつもアニメを一人で見るよ!

必要があります。

*insert a 15 year old here*

Hello, Iris Breezy.

The player would think to ever use a fire move on a fire type. :facepalm:

Heatran has one of the utmost worthless abilities in the game.

...And nice. :D
Clefable can learn Softboiled through transfer from the third gen from a move tutor. I'll have to do that myself.

Looks like the RNG means to give Olivia the Vengeance skill indirectly.

You're supposed to protect your waifu, silly.

He already killed that a long time ago.

Edited by Dark_Huntress