FE4 THREAD

Fia

you're welcome, kon artist

huh?

Sitting through boring anime is a chore, so I tend to distract myself from it for a while ~o3o~

is this how recommendations work now?

Read this. No more excuses.

pffffft :I

I'd actually try to red that, but it'd take a while due to other things I need to do DX

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

is this how recommendations work now?

Read this. No more excuses.

pffffft :I

until death sets them apart, huh

news of the manga or news of them dropping it?

they haven't said anything more about the matter

Sitting through boring anime is a chore, so I tend to distract myself from it for a while ~o3o~

maybe if you aren't watching it alone Edited by TheEnd

I don't really have much in the way of options, considering my bf doesn't get to come over often due to conflicting schedules and other than him I don't really have anyone willing to watch anime with me. My sister maybe, seeing as she likes SAO, but she also has watched the whole series and isn't fond of rewatching anime unless they're special cases.

I'd actually try to red that, but it'd take a while due to other things I need to do DX

I wasn't expecting this to work

It has amazing characters and the art is insanely good. The story is good too and it does a good job to flesh out the characters, relationships and the plot. And it doesn't help that it includes most of my guilty pleasures, including swordsmen, detectives, tech stuff, geeks, kickass ladies, etc...

Keep it in mind if you have nothing else to do.

until death sets them apart, huh

I think of you as this guy btw Edited by Marthur

I don't really have much in the way of options, considering my bf doesn't get to come over often due to conflicting schedules and other than him I don't really have anyone willing to watch anime with me. My sister maybe, seeing as she likes SAO, but she also has watched the whole series and isn't fond of rewatching anime unless they're special cases.

and sao would definitely not be a special case

i see

i don't suppose it's just because he's old

and sao would definitely not be a special case
i see

Yeah, so I basically have to tough it out alone. Such is the like of Kon ~o3o~

I wasn't expecting this to work
It has amazing characters and the art is insanely good. The story is good too and it does a good job to flesh out the characters, relationships and the plot. And it doesn't help that it includes most of my guilty pleasures, including swordsmen, detectives, tech stuff, geeks, kickass ladies, etc...

Keep it in mind if you have nothing else to do.

I think of you as this guy btw

I'm a sucker for good characters and interesting plots, so I'll definitely check it out when I have time~

Edited by Kon

i don't suppose it's just because he's old

His nickname is "the Wiseman" and he is super cunning.

I'm a sucker for good characters and interesting plots, so I'll definitely check it out when I have time~

\O/

so that's really how it works hmmmm

Edited by Marthur

Yeah, so I basically have to tough it out alone. Such is the like of Kon ~o3o~

are you two doing a trade

ie you watch sao while he watches lh

His nickname is "the Wiseman" and he is super cunning.

i wish

i wish

Some people have already called you by that name

are you two doing a trade

ie you watch sao while he watches lh

Pretty much yeah~ I also plan on watching Black Lagoon, since that was another one he wanted me to watch.

That's why I always ask for several recommendations and pick the one I like the best when I make a trade. Edited by Marthur

That's true. If I was really desperate I could just read a summary of the second half and bs my way through it XD

That's why I always ask for several recommendations and pick the one I like the best when I make a trade.

I told him that I'd watch them both to make him go through he whole first season, since otherwise he was only going to "try", meaning watching an episode and then finding other things to do ~o3o~

Edited by Kon

Some people have already called you by that name

some people are also fanboys/girls

That's true. If I was really desperate I could just read a summary of the second half and bs my way through it XD

that wouldn't be hard, almost nothing happens after all Edited by TheEnd

I told him that I'd watch them both to make him go through he whole first season, since otherwise he was only going to "try", meaning watching an episode and then finding other things to do ~o3o~

How unreasonnable

some people are also fanboys/girls

Exactly~

Super late hello Hoooolmes~ I guess also bye Holmes ;u;

Also hi allergies

But slowly bye allergies

Now to spend as much time as I can goofing off before working on finishing up this paper~!